Phubar's Small Catering Gig for Tobias de Haan and Peter Blom Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
A few months back my Buddy Tobias met Peter at an art expo in Amsterdam
They liked each others work and decided to organize a joined expo.
Peter is famous in Holland because he's the DJ of one of the best HipHop formations around here.

Tobias asked me if I could make some MOINKS for the expo but I made my own menu.
Don't know how much people are going to show up at the expo but I know how to fill that drum up!:becky:

This is just a favor for my Buddy but it is also my Phirst HalPha$$ catering gig.....besides my Church Pron for Mom.

More Pron tomorrow...

-Bratwurst
-Lap-Chong sausage
-Shrimps
-Jewish Fillet or Terrace Major

The jewish Fillet was smoked and then seared in the UDS and now I'm making a potato salad as a side.:cool:

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty disapointed Phu...where's the veggies??
Just kidding! thats once again some good looking eats!
What is Jewish fillets? Looks like a london broil or flank steak?

I'm pretty disapointed Phu...where's the veggies??
Just kidding! thats once again some good looking eats!
What is Jewish fillets? Looks like a london broil or flank steak?

I'm disappointed too, where are the girls? :heh:

I passed bigtime!!!:becky:

People were more than satisfied and gave me lots of props/respect!
All the food was gone,shrimps,beef,sausages,tatersalad...when I left there was about 2 sliced sausages left,I think one of the ladies ate them or took them home.
They probably didn't trew it away!:cool:

The shrimps and tatersalad were a bit too spicy how I would like to serve it for a main public....got no complaints though!:becky:
I also got no questions if the beef was really done and no complaints about the smoke flavor.

I didn't know if there was a kitchen or not so I decided to take everything I need with me:cuttingboard,knife...bought some big a$$ packages with plastic forks,carton thingy's to serve the food in and napkinsz.

Peter's MIL and I were talking about food and discovered that we were on a same kind of level,she's Moroccan.
I showed her some pics on my camera as well,it impressed her:becky:...she has invited me to cook together with her at her place.:cool:

BTW...I didn't brought/bought the drinks...Phirst time I got wasted in a church though.:rolleyes:
Afterwards we were sort of tailgaiting on the church's parking lot but only with beers and "dessert".:wink:

Thanks Mom (for the skills),Dennessey(go-to-guy,Brother,Phriend),The Brethren(for the skills and BrotherHood),Tobias en Peter (for letting me have a great time) and the 2 ladies that are in the last pic,those were the kitchen/serving ladies....I had to use a part of their working space but it was all Phriendly luckily!:becky::thumb:

Tobias de Haan and Peter Blom

IMG_0947.jpg

Tobias de Haan

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

Peter Blom

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg