Phubar's Taters with Pangasius Pron

Just want to say from my experience, this is a typical Dutch kitchen.

IMG_1635.jpg

You can find bigger ones of course, but from my experience, this size and style is fairly standard. We lived in a 2-floor, 4-bedroom (huge) flat that was well above average in every way, but with a similar kitchen. It was torture. The fridge was even a "bar" fridge. Notice the amount of counter space Phubar has. It is almost non-existent. One Dutch colleague of mine said he liked these kitchens especially because you could reach and do everything in the kitchen without taking a single step. Most of the mixing and preparation is done in the pot on the stove! We should appreciate even more the delicacies that Phubar makes. Believe me, he is not a typical representative of his country.

Just want to say from my experience, this is a typical Dutch kitchen.

You can find bigger ones of course, but from my experience, this size and style is fairly standard. We lived in a 2-floor, 4-bedroom (huge) flat that was well above average in every way, but with a similar kitchen. It was torture. The fridge was even a "bar" fridge. Notice the amount of counter space Phubar has. It is almost non-existent. One Dutch colleague of mine said he liked these kitchens especially because you could reach and do everything in the kitchen without taking a single step. Most of the mixing and preparation is done in the pot on the stove! We should appreciate even more the delicacies that Phubar makes. Believe me, he is not a typical representative of his country.

You should be my narrator!:becky:

Gore is right...typical Dutch kitchens are small.
I have to say I don't have much storage room for my rubs and other stuff but even then I would still haven't got much room on my counter.
I'm using my stove and washing machine as an extend of my counter.:becky:

Thanks Brother!

Back