THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im from CT and my entire family still lives in Storrs.... deciding if I should make the journey back to the east coast for the comp. Not that I plan on being GC but bigger payouts would give my wallet a little more incentive to front me the cash to get there and back haha

Thinking about this if I don't get into Que By The Sea. Leaving for KC on Tuesday for Royal, so makes schedule a bit tight. Agree, bigger payouts would be a nice incentive. Sounds like there is room, so we'll see. Be a last minute call pending

Not that I plan on being GC

We didn't either, but that's where we got our first GC, a trip to the Royal, and the Jack. With 21 teams signed up, 2 "maybes" posting here..sounds like they will get to 25. Any contest with free beer at the cook's meeting can't be all that bad. :becky:

We didn't either, but that's where we got our first GC, a trip to the Royal, and the Jack. With 21 teams signed up, 2 "maybes" posting here..sounds like they will get to 25. Any contest with free beer at the cook's meeting can't be all that bad. :becky:

Chris,
You have a real sweet spot for either this contest or for Barbara...hope the wife doesnt find out:biggrin1:

Hello Teams,

Update:
As of today I have 25 teams!

I will be out of the office till Monday Sept 24. If you need any info I will be available by email.

Have a Great week, see you on Sept 28.

B
</SPAN>
Barbara J. Neff

Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones this weekend. I'll be there sometime Saturday afternoon.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
See everyone this weekend. Weather looking good so far, it just won't seem like New London without a 20mph wind :becky:

Back