Muffin pan chicken - why?

I honestly don't see the big deal. If anybody out there hasn't Shigg'd a little something from someone else, they just aren't trying hard enough.
Anybody who has ever wrapped a piece of meat in foil, used a cambro, made a putting green, or trimmed up a piece of chicken is most likely shigging to a point. There are very few truely unique ideas out there and anybody who thinks everything they do is completely unique is either nuts or full of crap.

Shigging something isn't a bad thing, it's the best form of flattery. Myron didn't make that crap up, he saw somebody else do it(at least something similar). He just got caught on TV (purposely or not) being an A$$ about it. Just Myron being Myron.:icon_pissed

I honestly don't see the big deal. If anybody out there hasn't Shigg'd a little something from someone else, they just aren't trying hard enough.
Anybody who has ever wrapped a piece of meat in foil, used a cambro, made a putting green, or trimmed up a piece of chicken is most likely shigging to a point. There are very few truely unique ideas out there and anybody who thinks everything they do is completely unique is either nuts or full of crap.

Shigging something isn't a bad thing, it's the best form of flattery. Myron didn't make that crap up, he saw somebody else do it(at least something similar). He just got caught on TV (purposely or not) being an A$$ about it. Just Myron being Myron.:icon_pissed

Well, when a feller shigs, he can't expect to beat the guy he's shigged from. But you're right, doing unique things is what sets a winner apart. But not 100% of anyone's game plan is unique.

What the heck is shigging???? and as long as it isn't a competition who cares anyway, being creative is what its all about isn't it?

The ole Shiggin cup. I have 2 that I treasure. One that Podge gave me and one from Todd himself. You just cant have enough of them. Send me some more.

Even the Perry Brothers have been shigged and that is desperation in the highest form.

The ole Shiggin cup. I have 2 that I treasure. One that Podge gave me and one from Todd himself. You just cant have enough of them. Send me some more.

Even the Perry Brothers have been shigged and that is desperation in the highest form.

I find that they are perfect drink size. So when I say I only had 4 drinks at a contest and am falling down... You know why!!! :eek:

I heard Clone was gonna sell some on ebay after the TV appearance...you could check there :mrgreen:

Because I do enjoy the challenge I'm a one man team I luv the competition BBQ enviroment at contest. It right up my alley I have met alot of friends competing it is like a my 2nd family.
It would be nice at times to have a partner to cook with but I yet to find any close family or friend who is as dedicated as I am when I need to go I go I can't have any here one day and not the next I can do bad by myself.

I'd check my 40 time before shigging Moe:wink::lol:

I actually hate to say this but did this same conversation happen when some one said they saw someone cooking chicken in parkay? I know Im gonna try it and see what it looks like. Cant hurt...really it cant!

Everyone who uses fire is shigging!

I'd say that fire was the very first item ever to be shigged. A caveman saw another caveman cook his mammoth over a fire, and decided to try that because it sounded better than eating it raw.

I was in Home Goods here in So Fl last week and saw a teflon pan that had 12 rectangular 2"x3" shaped loaves. I think that this configuration wood be a more natural shape for the chicken thighs for competitions.

Seems like one would get scorch marks on the thighs when using a muffin pan. I think they would judge poorly on appearance....

Back