THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow, the most luxuriant use of beef cheeks ever!
Yum!
Wait, what do beef cheeks cost in the USA?
If they are in the Mexican section, does that indicate they are not a regular cut for dishes in the mainstream?
I admit to a major Sriracha usage too.
Probably should seek help but haven't hit the downside yet...
Thanks Buccaneer! I am not sure what the cheeks cost, I had these in my freezer. They really aren't popular with most people in my area, I think it's because the raw meat doesn't look very appetizing. :)
This was my first taste of Sriracha.. I'm hooked! :-D

That looks tasty, my kind of cookin'! Have you ever added a pkg of sweetbreads to it? It adds another dimension of flavor.....delish:p
Thanks Dragonfly! I do like fried sweetbreads but have not combined the two. I'll give it a try. Thanks! :-D

That sure looks good....but; did you use the Beef Cheeks from the north, or south
end of the cow? Then again; maybe I don't really want to know the answer.

Thanks Buccaneer! I am not sure what the cheeks cost, I had these in my freezer. They really aren't popular with most people in my area, I think it's because the raw meat doesn't look very appetizing. :)
This was my first taste of Sriracha.. I'm hooked! :-D

I do a French braised beef cheeks recipe in a dutch oven in the BSK in winter that has lotsa fans.
recipe available if anyone wants it..PM away :-D

Last edited:
picture.php

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. :)

That sure looks good....but; did you use the Beef Cheeks from the north, or south
end of the cow? Then again; maybe I don't really want to know the answer.
lol the north! Thanks for the laugh...

I do a French braised beef cheeks recipe in a dutch oven in the BSK in winter that has lotsa fans.
recipe available if anyone wants it..PM away :-D
Buccaneer I would love to try your recipe, thank you!

I think I l♥ve you Jeanie!
lol JazzCat, it's good to see you.... Thanks!

Grub looks great. Like the set up also! Where do you get the Hula Girl Hot Sauce?

So funny, just got back from our friend's house where they showed us the beef cheeks they won in a meat raffle. I had to send them a link to this thread. Thanks CG.

Back