Midwest and/or Great Plains Bash anyone?

You can't steal a person who has had not one but two dibs or better known as double dibbing. It's a state law I swear to god it is.

Ok now where was this thread supposed to be going?

Have not had an oppotunity to join one of the these bashes yet but would like to if things could work out for me. Being from Springfield Il, St Louis sounds good to me or somewhere out around Columbia Mo.

Ok to recap (tbd a bash or a comp)....

Bigabyte - Overland Park KS
HoDeDo - Kansas City KS
Grateful Smoker - Owassa OK
Tommy Kendall - Long Beach CA
Jorge and Poo (by default) - ALL over TX and Long Island NY
VGilford - Raymore MO
Paydabill - Moberly MO
BigDog - Wichita KS
Arlin - Choctaw OK
Outside Ed - Springfield IL
Spammy Q - Mukwonago WI
The House of Roo - Arlington NE

Who else.....Ill keep track... Now we need suggested dates all...maybe PM me suggestions or definate weeks that are out....

Thanks Char!:smile: I'm happy this seems to be gelling. At this point I'm wide open for any date, so count me in regardless.

I have offered my farm for a bash (80 acres) in April. We can work on a date. Yes it has house, power and running water an a kitchen.

Get the date & place decided and I'll do my best to make it! As of right now everything looks open except for the BBQlossal & the Royal. And Char .................. I got a 30 cup coffee pot for Xmas :biggrin:.

Look at Char getting all organized like....

Again, pick a date and I'll see if it will work for my schedule. I'm sure Shotgun will be in also. Maybe we'll just drag the whole crew out.

Get the date & place decided and I'll do my best to make it! As of right now everything looks open except for the BBQlossal & the Royal. And Char .................. I got a 30 cup coffee pot for Xmas :biggrin:.

What you needed is a 30 pack cruiser like this.

cruzin1.jpg

I'm open to anything before August...after that I may be building sand castles in the desert....

Fall River Wayne and wife might make it. We dont compete but will help make it a good bash.

I would love to come and meet all of you and put names and faces together. Don't know about cookin anything at your levels yet, but I'm sure I can brew up something that will help the grub go down!:biggrin: You guy's pick a date and I will see if I'm available. St.Louis sounds good to me.

Back