Midwest and/or Great Plains Bash anyone?

So who wants to take on this thing and do the organizing? Ashmont is my choice as he seems to be taking the lead on it. I just don't want this to turn out like the Texas Cluster Fark Bash that never got done. :roll:

I went to that one.... wernt you there too?:twisted:

We need to bring that thread back to life!!!!:p

OK, after getting some sleep and reading this again, Ash originally wanted a gathering on his farm in April. I didn't intend to interfere with that. Perhaps we should let that one happen in April as Ash originally intended and that can draw a good number of people.

As for everyone else, it seems like a number of people from further west (HoDeDo, Roo and Char, moocow) aren't able to go as far as Keokuk, IA. We could move that one further out west. Also, to keep from interfering with Ash's event, we could have this one done in the fall. I have seen Basswood resort mentioned multiple times, and there is already a Fall event basically planned there. So how about we just let that one happen as originally planned and invite everyone there?

How's this work for everyone? You can either go to Ash's farm in St. Louis area (airport access) in April, and/or an October event in North Kansas City (airport access).

It's going to be a whole-day drive for me, no matter where it is up there, and my calendar is really clear so far so I'm planning on being wherever, whenever!

We would have no place to stay on the farm, so it looks like we are out for that one
(although it sounds like fun) I am sure we will meet up another time.
As far as us westerners, Looks like it will be April 8 if we still want to do it. What do you guys think?

I think I'm out. I've got too much planned near that date to take another weekend.

Sorry but I just found out today that my Uncle who lives at the farm has some health issues that need to be addressed. My parents who normally take care of him wont be back from Fl until March. This has worked in previous years but we did not have health issues that I will be caring for him. At this time I would like to PUNT and not do anything as far as a Bash until we figure things out. Please forgive me.... Dont worry Billy I am sure the great adventure will happen. Think about it this way once its down I hope to build a pole barn and I am sure I will need a cooker or two to feed my volunteer workers... Sorry

Sorry but I just found out today that my Uncle who lives at the farm has some health issues that need to be addressed. My parents who normally take care of him wont be back from Fl until March. This has worked in previous years but we did not have health issues that I will be caring for him. At this time I would like to PUNT and not do anything as far as a Bash until we figure things out. Please forgive me.... Dont worry Billy I am sure the great adventure will happen. Think about it this way once its down I hope to build a pole barn and I am sure I will need a cooker or two to feed my volunteer workers... Sorry

No worries there, bro. I hope your uncle's health problems can be addressed... :sad:

Do what needs to be done with helping out your uncle Marty.
Bashes can be held at a later time!

Back