Meadow Creek TS120P Arrives Tomorrow - !

Congrats and thanks for the pictures. Havent seen too many pic of these pits.

Really like the grates in the main chamber. Rods would be so much easier to clean than expanded steel. Stainless?

Congrats and thanks for the pictures. Havent seen too many pic of these pits.

Really like the grates in the main chamber. Rods would be so much easier to clean than expanded steel. Stainless?

Yes they are.. All the grates are food grade stainless and standard not an option.

Very Nice, your gonna love it, just wondering, did you get the baffle that closes the main chamber to the warming chamber,?

No.
Not sure that was an option but didn't get it if it was. There is a baffle in the bottom of the warming box to open and close that, changing it from warmer to another cooking chamber but no the main tank is always open to the fire box.

I really wanna know the truth how it does in snow and very cold and wind, please let me know, its gonna run hot the first few cooks, don't chase the temps just let her be,

A thing of beauty is a joy forever so they say. Stainless fenders and cool wheels. Really tricked out. Didn't realize they would do those custom options. Very nice!

I really wanna know the truth how it does in snow and very cold and wind, please let me know, its gonna run hot the first few cooks, don't chase the temps just let her be,

There is plenty of guys out there doing that... You may just not get that info from me haha. Not really keen on cooking in the blowing wind and cold. Rather be inside making a pot of chili when weather is like that.

IMG_4908_zpss17lf9n9.jpg

Seasoned today - cold and windy no problem holding 250
When it was done and threw a fatty onboard. Only had some weird Stubbs beef rub but turned out great ! Seemed like about 90 minutes and was at 170 -
IMG_4919_zpswxgmuian.jpg

IMG_4925_zpsqfrml9dq.jpg

Back