Meadow Creek TS120P Arrives Tomorrow - !

Jersey BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Can't tell you how excited I am. Eric of Mason Dixon BBQ in Greencastle PA. is bringing it down to me. I'll have to dust off my PhotoBucket account so I can share it with you all ... As well as my first cook!
Can't decide what to cook first but I know it will be this weekend ! I have already bought a Jimmy Deen "Fatty". That will be my first fatty ever ....
Pepper Stout Beef ?
Smoked Mac and Cheese ?
Chuck roast rubbed with Tony Chachere's and pulled for sandwiches?
I'm giddy I tell you.
Arrives tomorrow AM and I am off until Monday with tons of wood and Eric bringing a supply of Royal Oak Chefs Select for me.
Have to learn the differences of using a reverse flow.... wish me luck :)

Congrats! New toys are awesome. Looks like your weekends are going to be busy for the foreseeable future.

Can't decide what to cook first but I know it will be this weekend ! I have already bought a Jimmy Deen "Fatty". That will be my first fatty ever ....
Pepper Stout Beef ?
Smoked Mac and Cheese ?
Chuck roast rubbed with Tony Chachere's and pulled for sandwiches?

Why not all of the above?

Congratulations!

Day one. Burgers and a fattie
Day Two. Pork butt and smoked mac n' cheese
Day three. Pepper stout beef
.......Congratulations!

Congrats and enjoy sprayed down with Pam first and help season that you will love this I had one it is an awesome cook or Meadowcreek makes nothing but quality stuff Looking forward to your pics

Meadow creek makes some real nice cookers. Pricey as compared to SF. However, up here in the north MC is the only co that is reasonably close to the northern states for RF cookers. I wanted a SF but the shipping was outta this world. Congrats on your toy,

Meadow creek makes some real nice cookers. Pricey as compared to SF. However, up here in the north MC is the only co that is reasonably close to the northern states for RF cookers. I wanted a SF but the shipping was outta this world. Congrats on your toy,

Thanks - I agree totally. Cooking space was the reason I started to consider a new smoker, as I love my Gator Pit. Great cooker and Rich is awesome. For a while thought about making a tank smoker myself. My wife told me she thought I should consider just buying one - As the time and learning curve to make my own might be considerable ! So I looked around the Internet for smokers and found Meadow Creek and Shirley - The reverse flow really intrigued me. Couple of phone calls to Eric at Mason Dixon BBQ and it was a done deal. The Shirley cookers look amazing - But the wait time and shipping was a deal breaker for me, ( this time :)

IMG_4858_zpsktmy60ri.jpg

Last edited:
Back