THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And...heads it is. Do you want to kick off or receive?

BTW, I see a time for some creativity, not a tragedy. A little grit never hurt anyone.

First you lock yourself out of the house, now your throwing your meat in the driveway. DUDE, get married already!!
Way too much pressure.

Did I forget?
Yep, I did.
You threw yourself to the floor getting out of bed just like you did that piece of meat. Lol

You sure your ok after that incident?

Reminds me of a night many years ago at the deer camp. Best friends dad cooked about 15 big Tbones.

Put them in a wash pan to take inside and best friend trips on stairs spilling them all on the gravel.

Even after rinsing and re-heating they were a bit gritty but we had enough beer and whiskey to kill any remaining germs!

I may or may not have won 3rd place ribs in a 50 team contest with ribs that fell on the ground 10 minutes before they went on the pit.....

That was the last contest I cooked, and guess what I'm gonna be thinkin bout when I start heading to the pit with my ribs next weekend. ;)

The thing wallered in pig shart its whole life and you wont eat it because it touched concrete? What a waste!

Its a good thing you dont hunt, or ever seen the inside of a slaughter house.

I've already answered this 15 times in this thread geeeeeeeeeeeeeez

haha just kidding man ... the plan was to make pulled pork to sell soooooooo I had to toss it ... it wasn't till after that my fiancee said we could have had it and i proceeded to slam my head into the wall because i completely didn't think about that :frusty:

DOH!!:doh:

Back