Let's Say Goodbye To A Fallen Friend

...and the problem is????

I bet you would have eaten an Oreo that fell down like that.

Shows something, I would say. An Oreo that costs just a few pennies compared to a piece of meat that probably cost at least $10 or more.

And you call yourself a BBQ'er.:tsk:

You're just a farking cookie monster!

If it would have been for me ... I would have just picked it up from there, wiped it off, and threw it on the smoker from there. I'm cooking these to do a little sale and make some side money for the wedding sooooooooooooooo I couldn't pick it up off the ground and sell it to my friends.

Did you cook it for yourself then? You know, while the cooker was all fired up and stuff?

YOU COOKIE MONSTER!!!

It's barbecue, not French cuisine. I've dropped raw food on the pavement before and cooked it with no issues. I dropped a rack of ribs on the ground right in front of my brother and the first thing he said when I picked it up off the ground was "You are still cooking that, right?"

The ribs came out just fine. It's barbecue.

Mane o mane.. i hope you didn't throw that away! rinse that bad boy off.. re rub and SMOKE HER UP!!! :caked:

So you don't want to cook it and sell it to your friends. Understandable. But you can certainly cook it for yourself, and enjoy every last bite. Think, "Hey, more for me!" :becky:

I would like to say that nobody knows how to make a man feel ... less like a man ... than his brethrens.

I have to admit, it's already been one of those weeks (for my fiancee and myself) where everything that could ... has. So, when it fell I just looked at it in disbelief for about a minute (at least until the 31 degree windy morning air woke me up)

Hey, it was below 40 degrees. That's safe, right?

YOU COOKIE MONSTER!:mad:

Would you like me if I told you my fiancee baked me a fresh batch of turtle cookies (caramel with chocolate chip and pecans)?

Would you like me even more if I said I've already had 2 today? :shock:

So, first you taunt us with images of meat that could have been...

and now you taunt us with turtle cookies?

You are E-V-I-L!!!

baby-ban-him-7574.jpg

Darn Bbq Ninja..came in for the stealth attack. 5 second rule does apply for raw meat as well..and if the 5 seconds have passed then proceede to the 10 second rule..which is the same as the 5 second rule..only difference between the two is pretty self-explanatory.

Good gracious it didn't fall into a sandbox! Give it the Selsun treatment, ie. rinse and repeat. I wouldn't serve it to others, but throwing it out is a great disservice to the animal it came from. Cook it up for yourself!

Back