Let's Say Goodbye To A Fallen Friend

And...heads it is. Do you want to kick off or receive?

BTW, I see a time for some creativity, not a tragedy. A little grit never hurt anyone.

First you lock yourself out of the house, now your throwing your meat in the driveway. DUDE, get married already!!
Way too much pressure.

Did I forget?
Yep, I did.
You threw yourself to the floor getting out of bed just like you did that piece of meat. Lol

You sure your ok after that incident?

Reminds me of a night many years ago at the deer camp. Best friends dad cooked about 15 big Tbones.

Put them in a wash pan to take inside and best friend trips on stairs spilling them all on the gravel.

Even after rinsing and re-heating they were a bit gritty but we had enough beer and whiskey to kill any remaining germs!

I may or may not have won 3rd place ribs in a 50 team contest with ribs that fell on the ground 10 minutes before they went on the pit.....

That was the last contest I cooked, and guess what I'm gonna be thinkin bout when I start heading to the pit with my ribs next weekend. ;)

The thing wallered in pig shart its whole life and you wont eat it because it touched concrete? What a waste!

Its a good thing you dont hunt, or ever seen the inside of a slaughter house.

I've already answered this 15 times in this thread geeeeeeeeeeeeeez

haha just kidding man ... the plan was to make pulled pork to sell soooooooo I had to toss it ... it wasn't till after that my fiancee said we could have had it and i proceeded to slam my head into the wall because i completely didn't think about that :frusty:

DOH!!:doh:

Back