Let's Say Goodbye To A Fallen Friend

Don't make me drive up there to eat ground pork.

If you threw that away, I don't even want to know about it!

A little rinse and on to the smoker she would go. Period.

Upstate tryin' to be all fancy and chit...

I would like to say that nobody knows how to make a man feel ... less like a man ... than his brethrens.

I have to admit, it's already been one of those weeks (for my fiancee and myself) where everything that could ... has. So, when it fell I just looked at it in disbelief for about a minute (at least until the 31 degree windy morning air woke me up)

I've been there myself. Always seems that a string of bad luck culminates with something falling on the floor. At that point the only thing to do is shake your head, turn around and walk away slowly while this plays in your head:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4_5c1OJXc4"]The Incredible Hulk - The Lonely Man : The Classic Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Fark! That patio looks a lot cleaner than mine, and I've eaten food droped on mine. If you are worried about it just trim about a 1/4-1/2 inch off of the side that hit the ground.

And how do you know that it wasn't dropped half a dozen times on the concrete before you bought it?

When Pigs Fly!

SO, What DID you do? Your Man Card is riding on this one.

I've already answered this 15 times in this thread geeeeeeeeeeeeeez

haha just kidding man ... the plan was to make pulled pork to sell soooooooo I had to toss it ... it wasn't till after that my fiancee said we could have had it and i proceeded to slam my head into the wall because i completely didn't think about that :frusty:

Back