Hello Brethren...It's Friday! What's Cookin' This Weekend?

armadillo eggs tonight, an italian fatty & pork tenderloin tomorrow. don't know about sunday - maybe a couple of beer can chickens?

Bill should be along momentarily to tell you meat eaters you're going to hell. :wink:

Mark 7:18 "Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? 19 For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.")

Good enough for him, good enough for me.

I'm selling dinners tomorrow so tonight I am cooking two briskets, two chickens, four racks of ribs and a few pounds of fresh chicken links. Maybe more depending on how it goes.

It ain't a lot but it keeps me in competition cash.

I am not cooking anything for a week.

Gonna let Disney smoke me up some Prime Turkey Legs next week :lol:

TIM

I am cooking 140 lbs of Brisket and 100 lbs of Chicken for a fundraiser for my son's elementary School. I'll post pics as I cook.

Trying to talk the GF to get a few chickens. I would like to try some new things, and use her grill. So far she has tried a pork roast I got to tired to pull, some ribs, a chuckie, and a few slices of fatty.

I am trying to convert her to the wonderful world of BBQ eating, but it is slow going. The good news is that she has liked everything I have produced so far, but then again smoked meat from the back yard is new to her instead of going to a BBQ joint.

this saturday night I will cooking up Ten butts, five gallons of beans and a bunch of Cole Slaw. Our church is putting a family night together and enlisted me to do a BBQ meal.

They want to add a little pop to the ho hum dinners they have made in the past, that is the hot dog or pizza meals.
I also get to do the BBq twice a year at our church. We just have around 100 members but they sure can eat lol. For this weekend some butts ribs and fatties

Planning on making some Paddy Fatties. Someone mentioned grinding corned beef and making fatties. I gotta run with this one. It might suck, but, how will I know if I don't give it a shot.

I'm thinking plain, seasoned with black pepper and coriander, stuffed with swiss cheese and kraut (reuben fattie), stuffed with blanched cabbage (corned beef and cabbage fatty). I'm sure I'll dream up a few other gastronomic offenses to add.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm bored and feel like farking around cooking dumb chit this weekend.

Planning on making some Paddy Fatties. Someone mentioned grinding corned beef and making fatties. I gotta run with this one. It might suck, but, how will I know if I don't give it a shot.

I'm thinking plain, seasoned with black pepper and coriander, stuffed with swiss cheese and kraut (reuben fattie), stuffed with blanched cabbage (corned beef and cabbage fatty). I'm sure I'll dream up a few other gastronomic offenses to add.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm bored and feel like farking around cooking dumb chit this weekend.

Kevin, sounds like a good practice run for St Pattys next weekend. I've thought of "farting" around with the same fattie ingredients.

Had dental implant surgery this morning, so Im on applesauce and bananas! The post care instruction sheet said "no smoking for three days as it deters healing." Im sure they were talking about cigs, but being a Brethren, I took offense. Im glad I have some pulled pork in the freezer!

Saturday doing two Rum Marinated Salmon Filets lightly smoked with Alder wood, some ABTs and Hot Links! (I can never Q without hot links) All should be ready in time for me to sit down and watch my Tarheels THUMP them Dukies.

Kevin, sounds like a good practice run for St Pattys next weekend. I've thought of "farting" around with the same fattie ingredients.

Had dental implant surgery this morning, so Im on applesauce and bananas! The post care instruction sheet said "no smoking for three days as it deters healing." Im sure they were talking about cigs, but being a Brethren, I took offense. Im glad I have some pulled pork in the freezer!

Needs no teef to eat my beef!

Got six racks of spares and some small sweet peppers from Sam's that I am gonna try as some ABT's.

Those little sweet peppers make great stuffed peppers.

For some of them, just stuff part of one of those little breakfast sausage links in them----Super YUMMY.
PooBah taught me that trick :lol:

TIM

Cooking for the CBJ class tomorrow morning. Tonight, we have 3 full packer briskets and four pork butts on. About 4:30 am, we'll have 12 slabs of St. Louis style spares on. Around 8:30 to 9 AM, add 60 thighs, 30 legs and 10 large half chicken boobs going.

Parboiling 3 cases of chicken tomorrow.
Baking 3 cases of chicken on Sunday for our local parks fundraiser Chicken Dinner.
That equates to abt #325 of chicken.

Back