It's the weekend, what cookin?

aawa

Babbling Farker
What's everybody cooking this weekend?

I plan on doing a Butternut squash sauce w/ kale and chicken sausage over some pasta tonight.

Saturday I have my end of season kickball tournament and end of season party, plus a house party my buddy is having.

Sunday is going to be a brisket while I probably nurse a hangover from a long day of drinking on saturday.

Phubar must be jetlagged ;)

North Texas Brethren Bash tomorrow, so tonight I will be gathering, prepping, and organizing for Saturday.

Saturday at the Bash, I'm doing a breakfast fatty, pig shots, and a pork butt for pullin'.

Probably take it easy on Sunday...

We have to empty out, clean and winterize the comp trailer tomorrow so we'll probably just order pizza. For Sunday I'm think about doing something with a chuck roast.

I got a 4 bone slab of beef ribs I'm going to try. Also have some spares I picked up. Excited to give the beef ribs another go. Last time I just had the crappy shiner rack and it was pot roast on a stick.

I am doing two 9#butts and either 2 racks of spares or a brisket. I have a brisket planned for next weekend so I am not sure if I want to do 2 on back-to-back weekends

Chicken for enchiladas tonight. And Ribs on Sat or Sunday. I think I need to try a pepper stout again also.

about 6 beef ribs :)

Will be my 2nd time.. Starting to get cold here so gotta take every opportunity I can!

Bellas and NY strip tonight.
Competition rib practice tomorrow for supper.
Competition Pork butt Sunday.

2014 competition season is right around the corner!
Eggspert

Sausages smoking on the NBBD now. Couple meatloafs and some spatchcocked yardbirds tomorrow (left overs will be lunches at work next week). Planning on a briskie and butternut squash for Sunday dinner. Moinks and ABT's will go on the smoke along with the briskie and I'll heat them up for nibbles while we watch the Bears clobber the cheese heads Monday night (he said with a tinge of doubt...).

smoked a turkey tonight and had turkey and mashed potatoes

Tomorrow the leftover Turkey goes in to a bean soup

Not sure on tonight........
but tomorrow will be 4 shoulders and possibly some beef ribs, got to find them in the freezers of meat we just got back from the butcher

Back