THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will be glad to help out, if needed. I can take a 1/2 day.

If you need a pit bish or someone to cook, I can do either.

I can do my drunken pork chops. How about some grilled clams? I have a great recipe and it would add a bit of variety. Also, if you want some grilled veggies, I could do asparagus with garlic.

Will someone be demonstrating the proper placement of the Kingsford K's?

Also, if you need one, I have a shiny new Weber Smokey Joe Platinum.

hey..i dont write the ads..

I actually asked for it to be changed but it was to late when i responded. Mine was titled "Phil Rizz and The Award Winning BBQ Brethren", then go into detail about the 5 stations, etc.. the one they used sounds like a catering event :mad: , but according to the rep, they got the scoop when they called for tickets.

Hey Phil:

I could entertain by exhibiting some of my barely infamous stupid human tricks. Starting my belly hair on fire, letting it burn up to my nipples, then putting it out with a wet beer belch is allways a crowd pleaser.

Starting my belly hair on fire, letting it burn up to my nipples, then putting it out with a wet beer belch is allways a crowd pleaser.
That is truly inspired and one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Gentlemen, we are in the presence of creative genius. Too bad we don't have that little "we're not worthy" smilie.

Hey Phil:

I could entertain by exhibiting some of my barely infamous stupid human tricks. Starting my belly hair on fire, letting it burn up to my nipples, then putting it out with a wet beer belch is allways a crowd pleaser.

LMAO....
Too bad he wasn't weraing a Brethren Shirt !

Hey Phil:

I'd pay a dollar to see that. Maybe 2 if there's actual charring involved.:lol:

Sounds like a ton of fun !!
Keep Vinny in line.

I have ONE bag of original Kingsford left...want me to send it to you?
NOT............

You could also send a couple of bottles of the LIGHTER fluid you got when we cleaned out the old Elks Lodge a few weeks ago.

FatDad uses lighter fluid - pass it on!

I know he got it because I put the 3 bottles in the back of his truck!

It's still tomorrow.. same times...

I can't make it though. I have to take my daughter to a kids show at Nassau Coliseum to keep the peace in the house considering I was just gone for four days at Harpoon.

I hope everyone has a blast.

Back