Heads up.. Newsday announcment coming out tomorrow.

I will be glad to help out, if needed. I can take a 1/2 day.

If you need a pit bish or someone to cook, I can do either.

I can do my drunken pork chops. How about some grilled clams? I have a great recipe and it would add a bit of variety. Also, if you want some grilled veggies, I could do asparagus with garlic.

Will someone be demonstrating the proper placement of the Kingsford K's?

Also, if you need one, I have a shiny new Weber Smokey Joe Platinum.

Newsday just called..

this sold out in less than a day.

:eusa_clap :eek:

hey..i dont write the ads..

I actually asked for it to be changed but it was to late when i responded. Mine was titled "Phil Rizz and The Award Winning BBQ Brethren", then go into detail about the 5 stations, etc.. the one they used sounds like a catering event :mad: , but according to the rep, they got the scoop when they called for tickets.

Hey Phil:

I could entertain by exhibiting some of my barely infamous stupid human tricks. Starting my belly hair on fire, letting it burn up to my nipples, then putting it out with a wet beer belch is allways a crowd pleaser.

Starting my belly hair on fire, letting it burn up to my nipples, then putting it out with a wet beer belch is allways a crowd pleaser.
That is truly inspired and one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Gentlemen, we are in the presence of creative genius. Too bad we don't have that little "we're not worthy" smilie.

I just got a Woody !!
That pic will go around Texas !

You might watch out for ...hmmmm
Mista pranks on that one !

Hey Phil:

I could entertain by exhibiting some of my barely infamous stupid human tricks. Starting my belly hair on fire, letting it burn up to my nipples, then putting it out with a wet beer belch is allways a crowd pleaser.

LMAO....
Too bad he wasn't weraing a Brethren Shirt !

Hey Phil:

I'd pay a dollar to see that. Maybe 2 if there's actual charring involved.:lol:

Sounds like a ton of fun !!
Keep Vinny in line.

I have ONE bag of original Kingsford left...want me to send it to you?
NOT............

You could also send a couple of bottles of the LIGHTER fluid you got when we cleaned out the old Elks Lodge a few weeks ago.

FatDad uses lighter fluid - pass it on!

I know he got it because I put the 3 bottles in the back of his truck!

Hey Phil:

I just threw up in my mouth:icon_smil

I believe it is happening tomorrow, 7/31, the rescheduled rain date.
Hope all us originals are still in the loop.

It's still tomorrow.. same times...

I can't make it though. I have to take my daughter to a kids show at Nassau Coliseum to keep the peace in the house considering I was just gone for four days at Harpoon.

I hope everyone has a blast.

Back