THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aw right..aw right!!!

stop already!!! some of us have to work for a living!!!
plus I think there is a fair amount of recovering going on in the turtle pit too!!! So we're in; now someone just has to tell me what we're in for as I have not spent a lot of time lurking recently

Grape Jelly and a bottle of Daves Insanity sauce works for me !! Hey what about the turtles ? Talk about fraidy cats !!!!!!

whoever wins ribs, if they are in on the bet, at Harpoon, all money (at $25 each) goes to their fave charity.

is that right?

whoever wins ribs, if they are in on the bet, at Harpoon, all money (at $25 each) goes to their fave charity.

is that right?

It's gonna have to go to the fave charity of whoever scores the highest among the ones participating in the Rib Bet. The winner of ribs might not be part of the Bet - although I doubt anyone else will win :mrgreen:

Well the new rub I wanted to try on my ribs isn't coming until Friday so I guess I'll have to revert back to my regular recipe. Unless Scottie wants to give me some rub :wink:

I'm changing my ribs for Harpoon. They'll either be first or last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Doug can't stop me because he won't be there.

Well the new rub I wanted to try on my ribs isn't coming until Friday so I guess I'll have to revert back to my regular recipe. Unless Scottie wants to give me some rub :wink:

And the sandbaging is complete!:rolleyes:

Hey Jorge!!!
You bringing some of that good sausage for me???
nancee

hey im in too..!!

Now, can someone get me into Harpoon?

:mrgreen:

I think it's free and open to the public so you can just show up! They have clowns, face painting, The Chris Piquette Band, and some sort of a barbeque contest.:twisted:

I think it's free and open to the public so you can just show up! They have clowns, face painting, The Chris Piquette Band, and some sort of a barbeque contest.:twisted:

They charge admission for the public. $5 or something like that. Team members and judges go in free. Judges get free beer after judging.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

I though everyone would like to know that Michelle (Lunchmeat BBQ Team), who won the rib bet, chose to donate all their bet winnings to Scottie's (cancersuckschicago.com) Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation.

Great idea to donate the winnings to charity. Sorry I got there too late to say hello to Scottie before he headed back to Chicago.

Had a chance to drop by and congratulate the Lunchmeat team in person. They always make a Brother feel very welcome.

Hey all - thank you for the congrats...we are still flying high, and I can't wait to 'dirty up' the new Egg! I had forgotten that Harpoon was giving one away. WOO-HOO!!

AWESOME JOB ANCHORMEN!

It was absolutely fantastic to meat, and re-meat, and hang with so many Brethren! It seems I missed you Jorge, I never did get up on the hill, and I only saw Poohbah from afar. Next year...

As for the rib bet... I hit up almost everyone on Saturday after awards. If I missed you... you know who you are. Get yer butts to Scotty's website and PAY UP! It was much fun and I am SO happy to have helped out.

I'm sad it's over... how many days til next year?

Once again Michelle, you and Gary humbled me with your generosity of the donation. The final results were barely annouinced and you had them make an announment that the rib bet proceeds were to go to my foundation. If anyone has any questions, you can contact me via email or our website is www.cancersuckschicago.com

For the record, there were almost $350 in donations that I collected at Harpoon this past weekend. That also includes some people that just wanted to make a donation to our foundation.

Thanks again Michelle and Gary. We'll see you guys down at the Jack this October!!! ;-)

Scottie

Back