Harpoon - Rib Bet

Ok so we have a bunch of takers on the rib bet. Now we need to decide what the heck we are betting for... Two bottles of rub and two bottles of sauce ? Winner take all ? Whatcha think ?

i will donate a nice Rub and sauce package to kookers kare for this bet

Ok so we have a bunch of takers on the rib bet. Now we need to decide what the heck we are betting for... Two bottles of rub and two bottles of sauce ? Winner take all ? Whatcha
think ?

How about a donation to Cancersucks in the winners name by the loosing teams.

5 bucks per participating team, with proceeds going to the winning teams charity of choice? Sounds good.

I'm up for any amount, was just trying to follow along on what was decided

$25 to the winners choice of charity. So far I have.

Willy B
iQue
Lunchmeat
Transformer
Qhaven
Lost Nation
Scottie
Anchormen
Me

Automatic Losers(not sure if they were kidding or not)
He Smells like Smoke
Clint

Did I miss anyone ??

damn, now I will have to try... :wink: You know what my charity will be. For cancer research...

I would also be up for the $5 across the board for each category and overall too... turn-ins is Saturday, right? Just making sure. As I don't think I will do the grillng on Sunday, so I can hit the road back to Chi-Town... Just as I was getting the feel for this grilling thing too... lol

Scottie

What about Purple Turtle ? Are you in ? I know there is a lurker out here that wants in on the bet but I think they are afraid to post.........

just got an email back from Fitz. I'll be pulling in on Thursday at some point. Depending if I drive through the night or not... Anything to do in Wndsor, besides drink beer? I mean, trying to think for the kids here... lol

Sully vs Willie... sounds like the American Royal of Beer Drinking.... Harpoon is the perfect venue....

While I can certainly vouch for Willie's ability for copious consumption and have witnessed same, I have no doubt that anyone who can blow out a P.A. system by screaming BAAHHBAAAQUUEE into it the way Sully did at Merrimack would give Will a run for his money.

This should be fun...

Back