Harpoon - Rib Bet

Well think about this...You guys have been getting beat by 3 drunken Amigos for awhile now.......(is this smack enough Scottie).....

havent competed against you yet so i guess we have been beating ourselves but looking forward to getting drunk with you.

The way that Steve and I did it last year... The loser donated the Forum Gift pack to Kookers Kare, which ended up being a gift basket at the KCBS Banquet in January. So the money that they raised for the raffle tickets for the gift basket went to Kookers Kare... Or something like that.

I am open to all suggestions though. As I am sure Steve is too.

yep, count us in on the rib thang too... whatever the deal is.

put that in yer smoker....

and Willie... we've been trying to beat them with four drunks for about four years now...
and, I'll bet Sully can drink more beer than you... SMACK!

LET'S GET IT ON! ten days to go...

We'll be in either way... I just want to know who I'm paying... and if they would like their money Friday afternoon? or Saturday morning...

I'm in too, and I'm not even competing! I figure you all will woop my arse anyway so I'll pay for the gift pack but will save on the gas and entry fee. Michelle, can you email me and let me know how I do?????

yep, count us in on the rib thang too... whatever the deal is.

put that in yer smoker....

and Willie... we've been trying to beat them with four drunks for about four years now...
and, I'll bet Sully can drink more beer than you... SMACK!

LET'S GET IT ON! ten days to go...

Sully is the easy GC when it comes to beer drinking.

Sully vs Willie... sounds like the American Royal of Beer Drinking.... Harpoon is the perfect venue....

hey guys i'm flyin up to cook with dr. frankenswine. he tells me harpoon is a blast! sure hope to meet some fellow brothers while there..........what about doin a 5x5 bet for all 4 and overall ?

who all is goin, is this a large event??

Beware!!

hey guys i'm flyin up to cook with dr. frankenswine. he tells me harpoon is a blast!
Oh damn, look out.
Whatever any of you brethren do, DO NOT get into a golf cart with big daddy Q.
Trust me on this one...

Ladies and gentlemen we will be celebrating my birthday at Harpoon so stop by and tip one with the Polocks in celebrating another year of fun in the sun. Willie B. when you stop by please bring some of your own beer because we only get three cases. You drank us out of beer at Merrimack and Polock Gary doesn't function very well when sober. We love ya anyway Willie B.....:eek: :biggrin:

Ok so we have a bunch of takers on the rib bet. Now we need to decide what the heck we are betting for... Two bottles of rub and two bottles of sauce ? Winner take all ? Whatcha think ?

Back