THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pork Loin for me. This will be the first one in a couple years. First one I ever did turned out horrible. I have come a long ways in my education of smoking and the things I can do know so looking forward to it.

PS-two years ago figure pork loin/pork butt just cook the same......yea you all know how that loin turned out.:puke:

Having a big barbecue on Sunday for the Canadian Football League division finals and the big Chiefs/Broncos game Sunday night.

5 pounds of moose sausage
2 slabs ribs
80 wings (Greek, Hot BBQ, Cajun, and maybe some vindaloo or jerk)
1 chuckie -> trying pepper stout beef for the first time

Last edited:
Hoping to do my first turkey tomorrow on the UDS as a trial for Thanksgiving, but high winds and rain/storms may have me waiting...

The meat candy, bacon and sausage are off the smoker and the yard birds are on. Could not get a quick photo that turned out very good, but you get the idea.
2i66.jpg

Dang you guys are kill' me. I want to get outside and do a brisket but had surgery on both hands yesterday and am out of commission for a while. Luckily I have a finger or two poking out so I can live vicariously through my brothers on my IPad!

Attachments

i did this... it was my first attempt. i dont think the color came through in my pics. it was a perfect reddish pink. I pulled it off my UDS at 125 internal temp.

phonepics11-13 244.jpg

finished in 5 hours

phonepics11-13 252.jpg

eaten in much less :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

phonepics11-13 257.jpg

thanks Brethren!

Back