"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Cooking 240 butts tonight/tomorrow for a church fundraiser. I think I'll take Sunday off.

Pork Loin for me. This will be the first one in a couple years. First one I ever did turned out horrible. I have come a long ways in my education of smoking and the things I can do know so looking forward to it.

PS-two years ago figure pork loin/pork butt just cook the same......yea you all know how that loin turned out.:puke:

Having a big barbecue on Sunday for the Canadian Football League division finals and the big Chiefs/Broncos game Sunday night.

5 pounds of moose sausage
2 slabs ribs
80 wings (Greek, Hot BBQ, Cajun, and maybe some vindaloo or jerk)
1 chuckie -> trying pepper stout beef for the first time

Last edited:
Hoping to do my first turkey tomorrow on the UDS as a trial for Thanksgiving, but high winds and rain/storms may have me waiting...

The meat candy, bacon and sausage are off the smoker and the yard birds are on. Could not get a quick photo that turned out very good, but you get the idea.
2i66.jpg

Dang you guys are kill' me. I want to get outside and do a brisket but had surgery on both hands yesterday and am out of commission for a while. Luckily I have a finger or two poking out so I can live vicariously through my brothers on my IPad!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 10
i did this... it was my first attempt. i dont think the color came through in my pics. it was a perfect reddish pink. I pulled it off my UDS at 125 internal temp.

phonepics11-13 244.jpg

finished in 5 hours

phonepics11-13 252.jpg

eaten in much less :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

phonepics11-13 257.jpg

thanks Brethren!

Back