"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Got a pork butt rubbed with Holy Voodoo on the redneck Cajun Bandit-ish Kettle at the moment.
Not sure about the rest oph the weekend, but been thinking about some crawphish bisque and maybe try my hand at some Texas Red phor Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Wings tomorrow. Pork butt & ribs today.

Tomorrow, I plan to grill up some chicken wings on my 22" Weber kettle using the vortex. But today, I have a 4lb pork butt, along with a baby back rib on my offset smoker which is currently smoking at 250 degrees.

Attachments

• IMG_7816.jpg
    IMG_7816.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7818.jpg
    IMG_7818.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7819.jpg
    IMG_7819.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 76
Tonight was some awesome vortex wings.
Saturday is retirement party and a bunch oph apps, phinger phoods, probably some wines.
Sunday is going to be something with phreezer pulled pork.

Happy weekend!

The Holy Voodoo came through!
I was concerned that it was too savory, ie salty, for pork, but combined with the pineapple juice spritz and braise, it was perfect!
No sauce was needed!

Last edited:
Paging Dr Phu and all you smoking ember heads!!.....Hope all is well, made hamburger soup tonight, have no idea what is on for the big SEC college game day tomorrow. I do have to give a plug for the organic hamburger meat from Costco, it smells better, it cooks better and taste better...JMHO. My DOGS and Saints are horrible this year, take the good with the bad I guess......may all your travels and cooks be fruitful and wonderful....PEACE.....

Happy phriday!!!!

Chicken tacos tonight. Got my wild phork delivery of prime tri tip and CAB picanha. Phor tomorrow the slated plan is sous vide tri tip per my mothers request phor her birthday. However, stomach bugs are plaguing the Pham so who knows. All I know is I’m grilling this weekend and beeph is on the menu.

I don’t know what the phark is going on with the weather but it was 85 degrees today and probably going to be the same tomorrow. Phootball and beer aplenty!!!

Mark..congratulations on the retirement and the Rangers win…I’m personally gutted the Dbacks lost, but the Rangers certainly earned it.

Stay saphe and be well brethren!

I have a bone in pork roast that I will be cooking Sunday. Debating whether to rotisserie it on the gasser or roast in the oven. Leaning towards the rotisserie.

Sides will be roasted potatoes, onions, and carrots with pork gravy.

Back