THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend smoke update...

A friend of mine called and said he got in to a mess of Coho Salmon yesterday and asked if I wanted some..ummm...yea! :p So Sunday we'll be having some fresh Coho (Silver)...:biggrin: I'm thinking cedar planks and Dizzy Pig...

I got a butt, JD maple for a fattie and I bought some ground beef gonna try a beef fattie with pepperjack, onions, jalapenos and some rub. Gonna slice it and eat on buns.. oh and some abt's and armidillo eggs..

Weekend smoke update...

A friend of mine called yesterday and said he got in to a mess of Coho Salmon yesterday and asked if I wanted some..ummm...yea! :p So Sunday we'll be having some fresh Coho (Silver)...:biggrin: I'm trhinking cedar planks and Dizzy Pig...

I love this time of year in the Northwest, I keep getting similar phone calls from buddies that just don't have the freezer space to hold all their fish.

Nothing better than a cedar plank and some DP Raging River...I do baste a bit with a mix of apple cider vinegar and honey.

I love this time of year in the Northwest, I keep getting similar phone calls from buddies that just don't have the freezer space to hold all their fish.

Nothing better than a cedar plank and some DP Raging River...I do baste a bit with a mix of apple cider vinegar and honey.

I may have to give that baste a try...I also do a wine / butter / herb baste on occasion. My freind and his son have already maxed out their freezer and are now stocking mine! :lol::lol::lol: I don't have a problem with this at all...:cool:

My freind and his son have already maxed out their freezer and are now stocking mine! :lol::lol::lol: I don't have a problem with this at all...:cool:

I have plenty of freezer space to offer in Georgia, and a severe lack of salmon. :biggrin:

Back