THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Phryday Pholks!

Was supposed to take the pholks out phor their 62nd anniversary, but Dad's not pheeling good.
We'll try another day.

So, Phryday night phish phry instead.
Smelt is the chosen phlavor along with some mini tots.

Ribeyes tomorrow, thighs or ribs Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I had 140Lbs of charcoal delivered (2x BB oak lump, 2x FOGO lump, 40lbs El Diablo Mesquite lump, and KBB)....I Idont know what exactly I'm cooking, but im cookin SOMETHING!

I am going to enjoy the outside weather, shop for new drying chambers, and get my Sweet 16 on...and of course...BEER

Hapy phriday brethren!

Did a “no wrap” briskie last evening.. Sliced briskie w/ roasted taters and sprouts tonight

Tomorrow is mix phijatas phrom the mex meat market. I’m not cooking my bro n law is so that’s nice.

All Day Rib Sunday and loaded baked taters with the left over briskie

Y’all get out and enjoy the nice weather!

Have a great weekend y’all

I had 140Lbs of charcoal delivered (2x BB oak lump, 2x FOGO lump, 40lbs El Diablo Mesquite lump, and KBB)....I Idont know what exactly I'm cooking, but im cookin SOMETHING!

I am going to enjoy the outside weather, shop for new drying chambers, and get my Sweet 16 on...and of course...BEER

Hapy phriday brethren!

Loved El Diablo, but it's been a few years

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Snow coming later tonight so just rubbed a 2lb stick of Jimmy Dean’s sausage with Obique Sweet and heat, put it on the Weber with some cherry wood for smoke. Making a big batch of Wampus peach beans for birthday party tomorrow.

No cooking this weekend. Been driving Mrs frognot to various baby showers that are all out of town.

Had some real good fried catfish yesterday (also chocolate pie) in Troup, Texas. Maybe will get lucky in Bonham today.

Couple of chix Carolia Treet style.

Rumor is that folks who visit gtr will find themselves with a bottle of Carolina Treet to take home. Might fine stuff.

Back