THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I gotta ask.

If they are twins, why are they not on the same Pre-K bus?

they were last year but we all decided, us and the school that they would be better off seperated so they could better develop their own personalities. They have a few issues cause they were born so preemie and we're trying to catch them up. They turn 5 in November, they were supposed to be born in March. They are sweet happy little girls though and to me that's all that matters. the morning school twin is passed out on the living room floor as we speak. it's cute.:grin:

Heading south tonight to the inlaws, looking forward to a little Chinese buffet. Don't worry though I have the kettle on the trailer so I am sure something will find its way on it this weekend. Have a good Labor Day!!

Cheeseburgers on the new platinum weber tonight ...still happy about my craigslist score :biggrin:
My daughter is camping this weekend and invited my wife and I for dinner tomorrow at the campsite (this will be interesting).
Sunday night my brothers family will be here. ABT's and beans on the UDS and a couple of chickens on the rotisserie. I might try huli huli maybe.

Just sent out an e-mail at work lookin' for takers to help break in the new pit...so far I'm up to 8 pork butts! :p That oughta do...:lol::lol::lol:

Trying my first fatty tomorrow morning....Pork sausage, ground pork, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and cheese. Am I missing anything?

Smokin' 4 butts over night tonight to take to the tailgate party at the Funk Bus tomorrow up in Manhattan:mrgreen:
Then smokin' 4 St. Louis spares and a brisket on Sunday or Monday to take with us to Lafayette, LA for the game next Saturday vs. the Ragin' Cajuns...Partyin' with the folks under "The Oak"...
3 day work week next week...gotta love that:mrgreen:

I got 40lbs of Canadian Bacon on the GOSM as I type. Just about done. dry cured for 13 days, smoking with apple/cherry at 225F. Pulling at 150F. Will let sit tonight, then slice up for breakfast sammies at the river lot this weekend.

PEACE!

So far , this....................;}-

aug2009brisketeggsveggies015.jpg

2 Briskets a Picnic and the kid is suppose to bring , 2 Briskets a Butt, some Ribs and appetizer makings.
Have fun and
SMOKE HAPPY :icon_cool

So far , this....................;}-

aug2009brisketeggsveggies029.jpg

2 Briskets a Picnic and the kid is suppose to bring , 2 Briskets a Butt, some Ribs and appetizer makings.
Have fun and
SMOKE HAPPY :icon_cool

Smokin' a pair of spares and 4 fatties. And grilling up some fresh lobster tail. MMMMMM......

Trying my first fatty tomorrow morning....Pork sausage, ground pork, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and cheese. Am I missing anything?
I did my first fatty last night, and it was fantastic, bit i did get reprimanded for two things.
1. Only smoking one
2. not putting ja hali penos in them

JD - Steaks also tonight and 3 cases of pork butts (200 lb) Saturday.

You have a great weekend also JD....

By almost unanimous requests, I have 12 slabs of ribs in the BDS smoking now for my wife's family's get-together tomorrow in Maryland. 8 slabs on top and 4 on the bottom rack. 6 slabs of babybacks and 6 of St Louis cut spares. I'll also divide the slabs with 6 dry and 6 wet using SBR's Sweet n' Spicy with a little sumptin-sumptin added to the mix. :wink:

Quote:

Amazon...$349.00 free shipping! :razz: You get yours from HD yet?

Can't!! I gotta buy a shed for my other junk! :rolleyes: Those guys are expensive! Then I gotta get my patio done... and... well you get the picture...I'll be using the UDS for a while! NTTAWWT! I'm going to add a water pan to it and make it a BIG WSM!! LOL!

Quote:

Amazon...$349.00 free shipping! :razz: You get yours from HD yet?

Can't!! I gotta buy a shed for my other junk! :rolleyes: Those guys are expensive! Then I gotta get my patio done... and... well you get the picture...I'll be using the UDS for a while! NTTAWWT! I'm going to add a water pan to it and make it a BIG WSM!! LOL!

That'll work! :p Have a great weekend Roy...don't forget the pics of the new place! :biggrin:

JD - Steaks also tonight and 3 cases of pork butts (200 lb) Saturday.

You have a great weekend also JD....

That's a lot of butts bro...I'm doing more like 60-80 lbs...just enough to season up the new pit. :p

Cooking my first rack of beef back ribs this weekend, I'm also cooking fall back pork butts. I'm going to have a lunch for all of my clients, and their case Managers, on Monday the 21st, and am planning on putting them on on Sunday night, and pulling them at work. The butt I'm going to cook this weekend are in case of inclement weather. It's always good to have extra pork in the freezer anyway.

Back