Habanero Death Dust...

Two words... pig candy!
IMAG0348.jpg

:shocked::twitch::shock: Wait... what was this thread about again???

Oh yea... HDD! Gotta try get my hands on some! I'm curious!
Cheers

I had an opportunity to try some at the NoCal Bash recently, and really liked the way it sneaks up on you. You don't get the burn right away, but rather that back-of-the-throat burn that shows up after you swallow it and makes you wonder what happened. Not too hot, but hot enough to make you realize it was there.

Got a pound of HDD and Santa Maria. Squeezed the sample pack in too. I'd have to imagine that a little HDD on a double smoked ham would be delicious, no?

Just bought a pound.
-Kenny

Yep, me too! :thumb:

I had an opportunity to try some at the NoCal Bash recently, and really liked the way it sneaks up on you. You don't get the burn right away, but rather that back-of-the-throat burn that shows up after you swallow it and makes you wonder what happened. Not too hot, but hot enough to make you realize it was there.

X2
It was flavorful :shock::-D

How quickly do these orders go out? Would it be silly of me to think that they could show up by Wednesday? No big deal if they dont, just antsy now that I placed the order.

How quickly do these orders go out? Would it be silly of me to think that they could show up by Wednesday? No big deal if they dont, just antsy now that I placed the order.

We're doing everything we can to keep up, but between getting mentioned on deals.woot.com a few days ago plus y'all pounding us for the death dust :)becky:), we have over 100 unprocessed orders in the que. (no pun intended...)

Normally, we ship everything next day via USPS priority mail which should get to you by Wednesday no problem. However, with so many orders, I'm unable to confirm if we'll get everything shipped out by Saturday or Monday.

I sure hope everyone knows we're doing all we can to keep up with the demand (I was up till 4:30 am this morning :shock: processing orders), but we're still way behind the eight ball right now...

We're doing everything we can to keep up, but between getting mentioned on deals.woot.com a few days ago plus y'all pounding us for the death dust :)becky:), we have over 100 unprocessed orders in the que. (no pun intended...)

Normally, we ship everything next day via USPS priority mail which should get to you by Wednesday no problem. However, with so many orders, I'm unable to confirm if we'll get everything shipped out by Saturday or Monday.

I sure hope everyone knows we're doing all we can to keep up with the demand (I was up till 4:30 am this morning :shock: processing orders), but we're still way behind the eight ball right now...

Its great to be busy! No qualms here as to when it may arrive, was just curious. Thanks for the quick reply kcmike.

From a thread I posted yesterday. :redface:

Ok, so I decided to sprinkle some Death Dust on a homemade bowl of Mac & Cheese my wife made. WOW, did that work out well. Added a little pepper too. Highly recommended!

Burning the midnight oil. Look whos order got processed last night/ this morning (12:01am PST! Thanks KCMIKE!

Attachments

• oakridge.JPG
    oakridge.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 170
From a thread I posted yesterday. :redface:

Ok, so I decided to sprinkle some Death Dust on a homemade bowl of Mac & Cheese my wife made. WOW, did that work out well. Added a little pepper too. Highly recommended!

Sounds great! We usually use our Gamebird & Chicken rub on top of my wife's mac & cheese before we bake it. Now, I've gotta' try the Death Dust!

I just tried it sprinkled on some eggs at lunch. Yum!!! It's almost becoming a joke at my house. Almost every dish I put on the table, you can hear me say: "Hum, I wonder if that would be good with some Death Dust?"

^^^ I'm the same way with Yardbird. But today I tried my newly acquired HDD on some smoked wings. VERY NICE!! I have to baby it since it's in limited supply. Maybe I'll have to order another larger bag.

Back