THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I joined on 11-09-2010. I don't have paypal either but I've been putting of subscribing so I'll do it now. Nice move on your part, I really enjoy this site.

Update: Renewed/updated paypal, subscription complete.

Last edited:
Details details! Gimme details! This is fun.

Big George BBQ
Begolf25
Rock Ranch BBQ
Kbrown228
Infernooo
Codger
Fat Daddy
Joenizzle
Ksace
Luckyduk
JMillionaire
Phyphor

I decided to extend it to twelve. We got a brother, Deguerre who is contributing a 5 -Pak to sweeten the deal for you folks. :clap2:

So, if your name is listed shot me an addy via PM. I will get your samples out once everybody has PMed their address to me.:thumb:

Last edited:
We got a brother, Deguerre who is contributing a 5 -Pak to sweeten the deal for you folks. :clap2:

So, if your name is listed shot me an addy via PM. I will get your samples out once everybody has PMed there address to me.:thumb:

Steph, this is only because you put out amazing products, and I love seeing new subscribers addicted to your rubs. "The first one's free..."

Besides, I love you Man!!! (Budwiser mod.)

Steph, this is only because you put out amazing products, and I love seeing new subscribers addicted to your rubs. "The first one's free..."

Besides, I love you Man!!! (Budwiser mod.)

His rubs are tasty. I've yet to try the pecan or cherry but heard they are outstanding. So I ordered a 5 pack of rubs to make shipping the samples more cost effective :p

Back