Free Samples to members with a new Subscription

Steph asked or should I say bestowed the honor of picking the two names. SO, only hat to draw two names out of is a BRETHREN cap, AND, since I got two pajama wearing, at home cause it's a snow day, kiddos...............well, they drew the names! Congrats to the winners. Steph, thank YOU for doing this for our members and for the forum. Folks, as this place keeps growing, so does the amount of $ needed to keep it going. Every bit helps! Thanks and Congrats!

Bob
Snowday2011-2-2008.jpg

Snowday2011-2-2010.jpg

NO..........he's NOT flipping the bird! Just had to say it.:laugh:
Snowday2011-2-2011.jpg

And Dora................picks...................
Snowday2011-2-2012.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I'm watching this thread and I am thankful that so many are getting subscriptions to help pay for this site - and getting rewarded in many ways by it, including, but not limited to, Simply Marvelous rubs.

I will warn you guys that are asking for samples. The Simply Marvelous line is like crack. The first one's free - then you're gonna be hooked. Make room in your pantry for some rubs...you're gonna be buying...trust me. I know. My name is Rev. Dan Chambers and I'm a Simply Marvelous addict.

Thanks Steph. I asked to be able to pay for the shipping because your offer was so generous and I have been thinking about trying your rubs for a while now. Any certain rub suggested for any particular meat

Thanks Steph. I asked to be able to pay for the shipping because your offer was so generous and I have been thinking about trying your rubs for a while now. Any certain rub suggested for any particular meat

They all work on meat :heh:

Sweet and Spicy = pork, chix and beef outstanding on Smoked tuna.
Season All = Nuff said:p
Cherry = Pork, chix, salmon, beef (outstanding on chops)
Pecan = See Cherry and S &S
Spicy Apple = See above

Critical piece/s - The S&S, Cherry and Spicy Apple will burn at long higher heat cooks (sugar), so I foil to prevent the burnt look during contest. However, if bark is your thang it is "Simply Marvelous." :cool:

Now for one of my favorite things to do: When you go to brine items add one of the rubs not the seasona-all. For instance the best chops I have ever made come from brined cherry chops. You only need an hour.

Does this make Farking sense? :becky:

They all work on meat :heh:

Sweet and Spicy = pork, chix and beef outstanding on Smoked tuna.
Season All = Nuff said:p
Cherry = Pork, chix, salmon, beef (outstanding on chops)
Pecan = See Cherry and S &S
Spicy Apple = See above

Critical piece/s - The S&S, Cherry and Spicy Apple will burn at long higher heat cooks (sugar), so I foil to prevent the burnt look during contest. However, if bark is your thang it is "Simply Marvelous." :cool:

Now for one of my favorite things to do: When you go to brine items add one of the rubs not the seasona-all. For instance the best chops I have ever made come from brined cherry chops. You only need an hour.

Does this make Farking sense? :becky:

Makes sense and is ohhhhh so true.
BTW, the Season All is a great seasoning on anything. My daughter calls it "her spice" and uses it when she cooks anything.

Yay, I finally won something! (Yes it is cliché, but I never win anything!)

Thank you Bob and Steph, it is always nice to feel the love from the Brethren. Steph, it is very nice of you to make this offer for samples in the first place, let alone to extend it and also send out a couple of full packs!

p.s. I LOVE the kids pyjamas Bob: VERY cool!

Oh, and thank the little man for drawing my name and quietly tell him that I'll send the $5 I promised - he did a good job making it look like the draw wasn't rigged :-D

Steph asked or should I say bestowed the honor of picking the two names. SO, only hat to draw two names out of is a BRETHREN cap, AND, since I got two pajama wearing, at home cause it's a snow day, kiddos...............well, they drew the names! Congrats to the winners. Steph, thank YOU for doing this for our members and for the forum. Folks, as this place keeps growing, so does the amount of $ needed to keep it going. Every bit helps! Thanks and Congrats!

Bob
Snowday2011-2-2008.jpg

Snowday2011-2-2010.jpg

NO..........he's NOT flipping the bird! Just had to say it.:laugh:
Snowday2011-2-2011.jpg

And Dora................picks...................
Snowday2011-2-2012.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Back