Free Samples to members with a new Subscription

Yay, I finally won something! (Yes it is cliché, but I never win anything!)

Thank you Bob and Steph, it is always nice to feel the love from the Brethren. Steph, it is very nice of you to make this offer for samples in the first place, let alone to extend it and also send out a couple of full packs!

p.s. I LOVE the kids pyjamas Bob: VERY cool!

Oh, and thank the little man for drawing my name and quietly tell him that I'll send the $5 I promised - he did a good job making it look like the draw wasn't rigged :-D

:confused:He said it was $50. Just sayin...............:heh:

Congrats!!!

Bob

Holy cow you act fast! My rubs arrived today and smell DELICIOUS! I can't wait for the weather to accommodate another smoke day!
IMG_20110205_190022.jpg

Pecan, Cherry, Spicy Apple, Season All and Sweet and Spicy!

His service is just as quick when you order, by the way.
Do yourself a favor. Don't wait for the weather. Surely you will be cooking SOMETHING tomorrow. Try the Season All - anything you would add salt to turns out great with it. And no, I do not get paid for my endorcements. :wink:

If you cook pork chops in the house (stove or oven) use some of the spicy apple. Trust me on this one.

Sweet and Spicy to chili (even cooked indoors) is awesome.

Oh, heck, you'll figure it out, but my point is, don't hesitate to try them inside (although I DO love them on food cooked the way God intended) :becky:

Holy cow you act fast! My rubs arrived today and smell DELICIOUS! I can't wait for the weather to accommodate another smoke day!
IMG_20110205_190022.jpg

Pecan, Cherry, Spicy Apple, Season All and Sweet and Spicy!

I dunno, the cherry rub slathered onto a quality double thick pork chop and smoked then seared is amazing. Makes it's own sauce and tastes incredible.

Of course, I have not tried the Spicy Apple

Hi; got the rubs today, can't wait to try them. Thank You again. I don't know how long it takes for the subsriction thing to show up on my name,but it should soon I hope. the money order went out when I pm-ed you. Thanks

Im pretty sure those bags are old and need to be thrown away, I will take care of the disposal for all of you. No cost to you of course:wink:.

you guys are really gonna love those products, spicey apple is my new fav

Thanks again. I made some salmon with the sweet & spicy, turned out great. Then used a little spicy apple on my shrimp wrapped bacon....made two batches one without your rub and one with. I can say that was some of the best shrimp I've had in a real long time, awesome rub. Can't wait to use it some more.

I posted some pron in my other posting today

Back