Free Samples to members with a new Subscription

I don't have "Paypal" so I have to send a money order. That probably puts me out, sending one anyway. Thanks

I joined on 11-09-2010. I don't have paypal either but I've been putting of subscribing so I'll do it now. Nice move on your part, I really enjoy this site.

Update: Renewed/updated paypal, subscription complete.

Last edited:
Details details! Gimme details! This is fun.

Big George BBQ
Begolf25
Rock Ranch BBQ
Kbrown228
Infernooo
Codger
Fat Daddy
Joenizzle
Ksace
Luckyduk
JMillionaire
Phyphor

I decided to extend it to twelve. We got a brother, Deguerre who is contributing a 5 -Pak to sweeten the deal for you folks. :clap2:

So, if your name is listed shot me an addy via PM. I will get your samples out once everybody has PMed their address to me.:thumb:

Last edited:
We got a brother, Deguerre who is contributing a 5 -Pak to sweeten the deal for you folks. :clap2:

So, if your name is listed shot me an addy via PM. I will get your samples out once everybody has PMed there address to me.:thumb:

Steph, this is only because you put out amazing products, and I love seeing new subscribers addicted to your rubs. "The first one's free..."

Besides, I love you Man!!! (Budwiser mod.)

Steph, this is only because you put out amazing products, and I love seeing new subscribers addicted to your rubs. "The first one's free..."

Besides, I love you Man!!! (Budwiser mod.)

His rubs are tasty. I've yet to try the pecan or cherry but heard they are outstanding. So I ordered a 5 pack of rubs to make shipping the samples more cost effective :p

Back