Free Rub !!! Please help

thanks a lot for the responses.....reached 25....all should be sent out within the next day or so.....will take request through the morning....but email instead of pm....my box only holds 20...edited OP to include email address

Email sent, hope you have some left. Can't wait to rub a butt or two. Maybe some ribs too.

Do you have a name for it yet? We have a lot of creative folks on here. Maybe take nominations and set up a poll. Yeah baby!

I might have PM'd too late but I am in experimental mode all weekend.

Just got off work but will send a PM in case you have some extra. This is a good place to get some honest feedback. Did Kosmo's brisket recently he sent us and I was honest about it. It is fantasic! That was only my opinion and I would do the same for your product. Honestly, we have some good products in our pantry and I would judge yours honestly against what has proven successful. If It wasn't up to par, I would give you my opinion as to why. I will not BS you. Keep in mind I am from the midwest where most flavors are on the mild side.

thanks for all the responses....got everybody up until this point.....im out until I get to the RD for more supplies .....sample size is about enough for a 8oz shaker ....would have liked to give more but hopefully its enough to give feedback ....

speaking of feedback....please provide as much as you can....no matter how brutal...i can handle it.

thanks in advance and samples should be delivered by Friday

thanks for all the responses....got everybody up until this point.....im out until I get to the RD for more supplies .....sample size is about enough for a 8oz shaker ....would have liked to give more but hopefully its enough to give feedback ....

speaking of feedback....please provide as much as you can....no matter how brutal...i can handle it.

thanks in advance and samples should be delivered by Friday

I can't wait! :-D

thanks again for all the request....hope all like it ....some packages won't be delivered until saturday morning (sorry) but most of those requesting samples will have them tomorrow A.M .....sent out about 60 samples.....hopefully 60 good reviews....but most importantly 60 honest reviews!!!! RUB Is now GONE!!!!!!

Back