THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

agoldswo

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Goldy
I was bored today, so i decided to take the 2 and a half hour trip to Green Bay for a liquor run to Woodmans and meat run to Costco. I've been paying 6.99-8.99 a pound for brisket here in the UP of michigan, so i haven't cooked one all summer. Got some Empress Gin from woodmans, and stumbled on 4.69/# Prime packers at Costco! I wish i would have brought my bigger cooler, i would have bought 3 or 4 at that price.

Sam’s Club near me. Select is more expensive than Prime. Nearest Costco about 130 miles

Last edited:
I bought a Sam's membership because it was about 45 minutes closer than Costco. I've been disappointed every time I go there.

Glad it’s dropped but yikes!!! Brisket isn’t that good to pay those prices here in central tx. But I get it. I just can’t brink myself to pay more than 2.50.

Brisket, Ammo, Gas WTF?. I am going to have to take on a night job just to enjoy life. Life I won't have time to enjoy because I work too much.

I bought a Sam's membership because it was about 45 minutes closer than Costco. I've been disappointed every time I go there.

I have to admit that Sams seems a little more run down perhaps than Costco but, we have had better luck with the Sams meat than Costco.

I have to admit that Sams seems a little more run down perhaps than Costco but, we have had better luck with the Sams meat than Costco.

Granted I’m a Costco newbie, but so far my Sams meet has been better. Kinda good bc Sams is about 30 mi closer….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back