Costco Done it again!

agoldswo

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Goldy
I was bored today, so i decided to take the 2 and a half hour trip to Green Bay for a liquor run to Woodmans and meat run to Costco. I've been paying 6.99-8.99 a pound for brisket here in the UP of michigan, so i haven't cooked one all summer. Got some Empress Gin from woodmans, and stumbled on 4.69/# Prime packers at Costco! I wish i would have brought my bigger cooler, i would have bought 3 or 4 at that price.

Sam’s Club near me. Select is more expensive than Prime. Nearest Costco about 130 miles

Last edited:
I bought a Sam's membership because it was about 45 minutes closer than Costco. I've been disappointed every time I go there.

Glad it’s dropped but yikes!!! Brisket isn’t that good to pay those prices here in central tx. But I get it. I just can’t brink myself to pay more than 2.50.

Brisket, Ammo, Gas WTF?. I am going to have to take on a night job just to enjoy life. Life I won't have time to enjoy because I work too much.

I bought a Sam's membership because it was about 45 minutes closer than Costco. I've been disappointed every time I go there.

I have to admit that Sams seems a little more run down perhaps than Costco but, we have had better luck with the Sams meat than Costco.

I have to admit that Sams seems a little more run down perhaps than Costco but, we have had better luck with the Sams meat than Costco.

Granted I’m a Costco newbie, but so far my Sams meet has been better. Kinda good bc Sams is about 30 mi closer….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back