Competition travel set up

How long is the Play Mor? Do you know the specs (GVWR, Cargo carrying capacity, tongue weight?). I've looked at a couple of toy haulers that are similar (Work-n-Play, Campmaster). The W-n-P are all very heavy compared to the Campmaster.

Ron - the Play Mor is 24' long - I'm struggling right at the moment to remember all the specs (it's a 8x24 SLQ if I remember correctly) - these are the specs from their web site for a 2007 model (mine is a 05) but should be close and it sounds about right - but if you really need the specs - pm me and I'll swing by the trailer and get the specs off the sticker. I know for a fact that loaded - I'm right at the towing capacity of the Tundra - but it handles it fine with load leveling bars. The Work and Plays are MUCH heavier but I will say this - the Play Mors are SOLID. I would own another one in a heartbeat - it's VERY well built and everything is top notch. I chose this model because the garage is separate from living quarters which was a must have for me. HTH!

Tire/Wheels
Axles
GVWR
Approx. UVW
Appx. Hitch Weight
Overall Length
Appx. Verticle Clearance
Appx. Cargo Length
Width
Fresh Water Cap. in Gallons
Appx. Holding Tank Cap.
LP Cap