THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long is the Play Mor? Do you know the specs (GVWR, Cargo carrying capacity, tongue weight?). I've looked at a couple of toy haulers that are similar (Work-n-Play, Campmaster). The W-n-P are all very heavy compared to the Campmaster.

Ron - the Play Mor is 24' long - I'm struggling right at the moment to remember all the specs (it's a 8x24 SLQ if I remember correctly) - these are the specs from their web site for a 2007 model (mine is a 05) but should be close and it sounds about right - but if you really need the specs - pm me and I'll swing by the trailer and get the specs off the sticker. I know for a fact that loaded - I'm right at the towing capacity of the Tundra - but it handles it fine with load leveling bars. The Work and Plays are MUCH heavier but I will say this - the Play Mors are SOLID. I would own another one in a heartbeat - it's VERY well built and everything is top notch. I chose this model because the garage is separate from living quarters which was a must have for me. HTH!

Tire/Wheels
Axles
GVWR
Approx. UVW
Appx. Hitch Weight
Overall Length
Appx. Verticle Clearance
Appx. Cargo Length
Width
Fresh Water Cap. in Gallons
Appx. Holding Tank Cap.
LP Cap