Coming soon from Oakridge BBQ

It might disappoint you on a slow smoke. My experience has been that Carne Crosta really blooms hot and fast.

Oakridge Black Ops rocks with brisket.

Hmmmm…

I've been thinking of trying it on a brisket as well. I can't imagine that there wouldn't be a similar transformation over hours at 275 versus minutes at 600 ...but maybe.

Hi Smokin Aussie. You can contact Elguapo in VIC who is an Oakridge BBQ ambassador. Damien Wilson at BBQ's Galore Geelong is also getting their first shipment in 1 to 2 weeks. Andrew from the Que Club North Fitzroy is also coming on-board real soon. Failing that, place the order on us www.usabbq.com.au. We come up on all the web searches and are also listed on oakridgebbq.com.au. Most stores around Australia continue to stockup, now that winter is on the way out. Granted though that more bricks mortar is needed specifically around Melbourne City. There are alot more active resellers in NSW and QLD by comparison. We are working very hard however to keep all of Mikes customers happy no matter where they are located. Any questions please let me know directly on 0401 872 227. Id be happy to chat anytime. I also appreciate your support mate. Cheers. Austin.

Hi Smokin Aussie. You can contact Elguapo in VIC who is an Oakridge BBQ ambassador. Damien Wilson at BBQ's Galore Geelong is also getting their first shipment in 1 to 2 weeks. Andrew from the Que Club North Fitzroy is also coming on-board real soon. Failing that, place the order on us www.usabbq.com.au. We come up on all the web searches and are also listed on oakridgebbq.com.au. Most stores around Australia continue to stockup, now that winter is on the way out. Granted though that more bricks mortar is needed specifically around Melbourne City. There are alot more active resellers in NSW and QLD by comparison. We are working very hard however to keep all of Mikes customers happy no matter where they are located. Any questions please let me know directly on 0401 872 227. Id be happy to chat anytime. I also appreciate your support mate. Cheers. Austin.

Thanks Austin, Nice to have some direct contact for a change. I started doing American Style BBQ / Smoking in Australia about 15 years ago and it has been a pretty lonely endeavor up until the last few years. All of a sudden it has exploded on the scene and now I feel like I'm old expert (who could not even find decent charcoal at the time) around all these young fellas talking about :blah::blah::blah: BBQ today, making the same mistakes I did 10 years ago and they think this is a new fad!

Just recently had another look at your website and appears things are now in stock without too much of a price hike.

Keep us informed about developments in Melbourne. I'm pretty keen to see the recognised brands come into Australia as opposed to some of the opportunistic expensive junk some suppliers are now bringing in. The opportunities are enormous in Australia now for real honest dealers not trying to gouge the market. I hope you fall into that category.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Just went in for some rubs, i make my own. But i saw some options i wanna try. I never get good granulated onion anywhere, so we'll see!

Back