CocaCola, Vidalia Onion & Country Ham Relish on my “Southern Flavors” Burger

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
John
And fried pickles of course…….

Burger night!

Tonight I made a “Southern Flavors” burger.

Started with a 1/2lb beef patty, seasoned with Q-Salt and grilled on the Blackstone.

The burger was topped cheddar cheese, a Coca Cola, Vidalia onion and country ham relish, a slice of country ham and fried pickles (seasoned with Naturiffic Hot Salt).

It was finished with the award winning purple label hot sauce from Lucky Dog Hot Sauce.

ad276637e1a73fab32b235b67b7089e4.jpg

I think I'd be cool with being suffocated by that. :hungry:
Country ham relish? I've been eating country ham my whole life but somehow never heard of that. My grandmother used to make a fantastic country ham dip, which I make on occasion when the next cardiologist visit is beyond the horizon.
Nice work - I'd be bringing utensils for that one!

I think I'd be cool with being suffocated by that. :hungry:
Country ham relish? I've been eating country ham my whole life but somehow never heard of that. My grandmother used to make a fantastic country ham dip, which I make on occasion when the next cardiologist visit is beyond the horizon.
Nice work - I'd be bringing utensils for that one!

Think of a bacon jam, but with country ham in place of bacon and using Vidalia onions and a coke reduction.
It was incredibly good.

Heart stopping but likely very good. Just got my calcium deposit test score back so I'm glad its not in front of me to scarf down.

Back