Blackstone 36" griddle, cover, tool kit $299

Tried to buy one there a couple weeks back and had trouble finding a store with any other than the display model. Ended up going with Cabelas $249 sale and picking up the cover and tool kit on Amazon. Cost me about $12 more but easier than having to drive halfway across the state

That's a good deal. The cover is necessary but it's crappy. It rained heavy the past week and it got through the cover! Soon I'll have to come up with a better solution.

Yeah, if you read closely, the reviews say the cover isn't waterproof. Why make it then? What other purpose for a cover is there if not to keep the water out? I bought a different cover that IS waterproof and also welded a SS cover that fits up over the top. That makes sure that water can never puddle in the center if the cover does happen to leak.

There were a few people on here that had gotten some custom covers made. Can't remember where they got them, maybe someone can post a link?

That is a great deal but i agree the cover is not worth anything. Really not water resistant even and even a moderate rain will soak through it and leave water on your flat top. I actually had an old cover from a 6 burner gasser that I got rid of and use that over the blackstone cover and it hasnt had any water since.

It's only been a week but I've had better luck with the cover. It rained pretty much every day last week and things were still dry yesterday when the weather finally broke.

I do think though that I'm going to look for some type of large bowl that I can store upside down underneath the cover. The fact that water pools the way it does is going to be a losing battle

Back