Home Depot Kingsford blue....$5.88

I went during lunch and grabbed 4 packs. They had two pallets out that were about 1/2 full each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I grab a couple myself.:clap::becky:

photo1.gif

Ok,ok...I went to HD, went in through the garden area...started to panic...all I could find were the 2x20 pack @ $17.97. I was on a mission....found the 2x13.9 at the front of the store...bought 8...hope hubby doesn't mind....what am I sayin'? He'll be plenty happy!

Hopefully the next sale will be for their competition quality charcoal and not the original.

The only place I've seen it on sale is Costco. They don't carry it here in HD after having to clearance a couple pallets for seasonal store changes. I'd love it if they did put it on sale. Probably costs too much more to make to charge KB sale price.

The only place I've seen it on sale is Costco. They don't carry it here in HD after having to clearance a couple pallets for seasonal store changes. I'd love it if they did put it on sale. Probably costs too much more to make to charge KB sale price.

I can't comment on production costs, but I can tell you it is by far my favorite {only] stuff to burn. As of now we only produce it in twin 18lb packs.

Picked up 7 packages, would have done 8 but there was only one left on the pallet I found (I didn't want to be "that guy").

I was "that guy" today. :heh: Stopped into the local HD and grabbed the last 6 on the floor. I even took the sign that was taped to one of the bags and stuck it on the racking. The cashier told me that the sale runs through Monday April 2. I'll most likely be going back for more.

At my HD only 1/2 each is missing from 2 pallets. 4 others haven't been touched. Guess we have more gassers here in Utah.

Back