Home Depot Kingsford blue....$5.88

Better if you wait for Memorial Day weekend. Home depot has three sizes of Kingsford Blue on the web site- 20lbsx2, 13.9lbsx2, and 18lb single, any way you look at it you're paying between .42-.45 a lb. Get what you need to make it Memorial Day then stock up when they have the sale. IMO

Looks like last year the 2x20lbs pack was on sale for 9.97, or about .25 per lb.

MikeR, you might want to invest in a new calculator, just saying.

I went and got me 5 twin packs yesterday. I aked if they were going to be do it again for Memorial Day and was told no.

wife had 25 packs loaded and then some asshat said there was a 5 pack limit, she went and found a manager and ask them if they wanted to restack here other 20 packs, he said no and sent her on her way with all 25 packs... God i love that woman!!!

nice......good woman right there......

New at this thing, so live and learn. My HD was out this morning - incidently the employee in that dept was an arse! Not sure how I feel about this but a local BBQ joint came in and bought 10 pallets, got the HD free delivery and got it tax exempt.
Leadbelly

New at this thing, so live and learn. My HD was out this morning - incidently the employee in that dept was an arse! Not sure how I feel about this but a local BBQ joint came in and bought 10 pallets, got the HD free delivery and got it tax exempt.
Leadbelly

That's just not right. Do you have another HD in your area?

Our local store only had 18# bags for $3.88 that's 21.5 cents a pound. Not to bad. Only 1.5 cents over last years price. Picked up 20 that will last for a few months.

I always take a printed internet $5 off $50 purchase coupon from ACE and save a little more.

funny thing happened yesterday. I was at homedepot and they were sold out. So I went to walmart with the ad for a price match. The cashier didnt believe the HD price :laugh:. because it said EA (each) I explained to him that it was for each twin pack. He looked at me like I was stupid. farker :boxing: walmarts price was over 13 so he said he could price match for 12 something. I didn't bother calling a manager because I want to use lump more anyways. So I got RO lump :clap2:

Went to HD and they would not honor my Harbor Freight coupon for the entire purchase (20 two packs). The cashier felt sorry for me and gave me a 5% Lowes price match! Total with tax $118.00 and some change

Came out to about 21.3 cents per pound, which is still a pretty good deal, and I like the 13.9's as they are just about a full bag per cook.

got me some yesterday.

charcoal.jpg

I thought I got a good deal at Menards with $16.57 for two twenty pounders, but once again I'm burning my money, lol;)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I only bought 4 twin packs.... enough to last until memorial or the 4th of July sale.

It still raised a few eyebrows... too many people think a gasser is grillin!

My UDS sips the charcoal... I don't have a pounds per hour burn rate, but it ain't much!

Picked up 6 twin packs, love that the size is perfect per cook! Fited up my uds for some tri tip and atbs!

I bought most of the store. 20 x #20lb double bags at $5 and change (they rang up the same a s the smaller bag) Now I have to move all of this charcoal or have a party!

Back