THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sako, your cooking threads are just wonderful. They always make me want to get into the kitchen and /or with my backyard cooking arsenal.

Thanks John! Cooking is my stress relief. As tiring as it gets sometimes, let's say after work, I still enjoy it tremendously. My love for Q has evolved into a passion for cooking and I owe it to this place and the fine folks here.

How in the world did this thread slip by?

I'd almost drive to California for a bowl of DAT!!!

I have an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker and have been having a lot of fun with it. I have made some great Indian dishes and Pho.

How in the world did this thread slip by?

I'd almost drive to California for a bowl of DAT!!!

I just noticed I've been pretty active as of late in putting out threads. :-D Thanks brotha!

I have an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker and have been having a lot of fun with it. I have made some great Indian dishes and Pho.

It's def fun Ron. When you said Pho I immediately envisioned Ramen. :hungry:

Sako, 30 minutes is hard to wrap my fat head around. Wow. With Amazon Prime day coming up, I'm sure there will be deals to be had. Thanks for planting the seed.

Most excellent comfort food right there.

I don't know if you are a green eater or not but those cookers make the best turnip greens, collards, mustard etc. that you will ever put in your mouth. They will do it in minutes too.

Most excellent comfort food right there.

I don't know if you are a green eater or not but those cookers make the best turnip greens, collards, mustard etc. that you will ever put in your mouth. They will do it in minutes too.

Thanks John! I do a like good greens and not everyone makes them right. I'll have to give it a shot and do it myself. Never have. :thumb:

Sako, 30 minutes is hard to wrap my fat head around. Wow. With Amazon Prime day coming up, I'm sure there will be deals to be had. Thanks for planting the seed.

:thumb:

I couldn't either when my brother said he did oxtail stew in 40mins. :shocked: My brother rarely has the time but he can "get down". After tasting some of the food off of his I knew buying one was a no brainer.

Dayum neighbor. You could cook a killer meal with a beer can and bic lighter ! :hail::hail::hail:

We love ours and use it quite often. It will tenderize meat immensely

I shot a 700 pound pig that was pretty tough but we put it in the pressure cooker after smoking and it was as tender as could be!

I'd bet money you can't stop with just 1 pellet pooper and nothing else! :becky:

Dayum neighbor. You could cook a killer meal with a beer can and bic lighter ! :hail::hail::hail:

We love ours and use it quite often. It will tenderize meat immensely

I shot a 700 pound pig that was pretty tough but we put it in the pressure cooker after smoking and it was as tender as could be!

I'd bet money you can't stop with just 1 pellet pooper and nothing else! :becky:

Thanks neighbor! I've had nothing but delicious food so far so I can imagine the pig. I know I can't stop just at the pellet pooper because I've been eyeing the insulateds lately also. :crazy: Crazy thing is all of my arsenal gets used. I need intervention?? :noidea:

Oh and I may take you up on that bic lighter cooking thing. I want to make a mini(auture) UDS with this drum :becky:

Put the phone next to it for size reference

PgAcn1Hh.jpg

:heh:

xzo1YnPh.jpg

Pressure cookers are awesome! Judging by your posts, you don't need a book, but if you're interested in more ideas for using it, this one is by far the best I've run into: [ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060505346/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Back