Fark! That looks out-of-this-world delicious. I think better than Guerry's Farked-up mess. I say put a toothpick in it and serve it as an appetizer as is. And call me strange, but I'd much rather eat it now before you put your nuts in it anyway.

I did not know Smoky Al was a wuss, I had assumed he could eat anything after seeing the Sriracha Chicken Burger Sandwich.

What can I do with tofu for this Throwdown? There has to be something.

Tofu is a member of the pepper family? Who knew? :confused:

I don't know about all of you, but, BBQ Grail and Zydecopaws are gonna want some of my tofu dish, I can tell you that.

Crap! I chose the category for this TD but just can't get the creative juices flowing - bad week...no excuse...maybe something will come to me. :confused:

Smoked Pork Mousse with Irish Cheddar stuffed Habaneros....

Scoville4.jpg

Looks great Larry, but did you lose your marbles when you plated the habaneros?

Marbles? I thought those were round lime jello shots. :doh:

Tell us about this moose though. Did Southern Smoker ship it to you?

Wow, that looks great Larry. But, where is the tofu, isn't this a tofu throw down? How do you make pork mousse?

The halved habs don't stand up very easily. The glass beads worked great for plating by forming around the habs.

Indepth details will follow once I get the rest of the pictures cropped but basically the mousse is just smoked pork loin, BBQ sauce, seasoning and heavy cream whipped together.

Back