Ya I may have to get in one this one. :D

53o1lj.jpg

A throwdown not too many folk would be willing to eat. Not sure that is a good thing. However, this will be interesting to see. I wish we could make the throwdown person that enters eat their own entry. That might be interesting.

A throwdown not too many folk would be willing to eat. Not sure that is a good thing. However, this will be interesting to see. I wish we could make the throwdown person that enters eat their own entry. That might be interesting.

I'll do it.

I'll watch safely from the sidelines for this one. The only thing that I smoke that's hot is ABT's and even then I make sure and scrape the membranes out pretty good.

:drama:

I'll watch safely from the sidelines for this one. The only thing that I smoke that's hot is ABT's and even then I make sure and scrape the membranes out pretty good.

:drama:
I did not know Smoky Al was a wuss, I had assumed he could eat anything after seeing the Sriracha Chicken Burger Sandwich.

What can I do with tofu for this Throwdown? There has to be something.

Hmmm, I dunno what I'm gonna do, but I know what I'm using! :becky::doh:

Cheers

Attachments

• screen-capture-706.jpg
    screen-capture-706.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 144
OK...now that the disappointment has started to wear off...that was supposed to be the start of my Spicy Cheese Log Fatty. The idea was a spicy Habanero Cheese Log with Pineapple, Mango and Onion, with sausage wrapped around it, then rolled in sweet and spicy nuts seasoned with Honey, Simply Marvelous Cherry and Cayenne. It was supposed to cook WHOLE, then be chilled...then attacked with crackers. Unfortunately..........it just won't hold up.:doh:

So now it's dip.

And it's not the prettiest dip either.:rolleyes:

And I didn't get to put my nuts in it.:sad:

That might not be pretty, but it looks damn tasty, plus you got to keep your nuts entact for later. Now just remember, if you have those nuts for more than 4 hours, you need to call a doctor.

Back