BBQ Brethren "Beer, Wine & Spirits" Throwdown

As my first throwdown entry, I submit beer bread ala cowgirl with the txschutte twist. Those are red japs mixed in with the dough and smoked on the drum. Or are they now chipotles?

011-1.jpg

Beer bread rules! We make that here, in a loaf. Never thought about doing it cupcakes sized. Cupcake sized may be better because then you get even more of the rough, crusty outside.

Damn. Its not even 7am yet and I am already craving dinner. Gonna be a long day.

UNFARKING BELIEVEABLE!!!! This is getting quite interesting and a little disturbing too..........in a good way.:twisted:

I wonder if I can get something done tonight before the rain comes in?????
This is going to be downright tough!!!!

I must say....I am very impressed Gore. That's an entire lunch right there....take a sip, take a bite, take a sip, take a bite. Very impressed.

I concede to the Fattie-Stein before I've even lit some coals.

Pure, unrestrained , absolute genius!

I (Gore) am in an ox cart navigating mountain paths in search of my Master. Luckily the ox carts have wifi here, so I can clarify the Fattie-Stein. Although it may appear like cheese sauce inside, it is Imperial Stout. I brew many ales for Master and he has a wide assortment in his cellar. I take pictures of all my children and look at them when I am away from home. I show you my little Stout:

IMG_4106.jpg

When Master created Fattie-Stein he realized he needed a strong, dark ale for his vital fluid to compliment the smoky flavor of the fattie. Imperial Stout can hold his own. There was a mention of cheese, that was a very good suggestion. Master once said to me that if there is a cheese throwdown, then he could prepare a Fattie-Fondue. Master incorporates inlaid weaving and can make any size fattie. See how wide Fattie-Stein is, and no seams! Here is Fattie-Stein as he is being rolled. This is a single sheet of bacon fabric of three pounds.

IMG_4071-1.jpg

Master demonstrated inlaid weaving to prove you don’t need a big pig, only lots of little pigs. I used inlaid bacon weave to make myself a new smock. Now I (Gore) do not have to bring lunch to the laboratory either, and our laundry bill is much smaller too! When we have a smock throwdown, I will model the latest fashions. We approach a village now and I must sign off.

The fattie-stein is insane! I had to close the door to my office because I was laughing so hard.

That is great!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Way to go!

I [Gore], tell your master I am no longer worthy of carrying the nickname of Mad BBQ Scientist. Your master has earned that name now. The torch has been passed.

Hail Gore. Better get that photo out to the media. This maybe one of the all time greatest uses of bacon.

Let's see, the SuperBowl is how far away?

This could surpass the Bacon Explosion mania of last year!

i'm a little confused. is the glass of beer inside the bacon mug?

anyway, no sense in me entering now. seems the fatty stein has already been declared the winner.

Back