THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good job guys. How many fatties do you think will make it onto the Super Bowl menu this weekend? There is going to be a run on Jimmy Dean's starting today so you guys better stock up before the price increases!!!

Change of plans on the TV appearance. We're hoping to still do the channel 9 news piece, but now we're going to be cooking live on Fox & Friends in New York City on Friday morning!!!!!! We're going to setup shop in Time Square to cook up Bacon Explosion live on national TV!!!!

Change of plans on the TV appearance. We're hoping to still do the channel 9 news piece, but now we're going to be cooking live on Fox & Friends in New York City on Friday morning!!!!!! We're going to setup shop in Time Square to cook up Bacon Explosion live on national TV!!!!

Quite a crazy month, eh? Hope to say hey or grab a beer while ya'll are in new york.

I don't suppose you guys have a Brethren banner for your team, do you? Oh, well, at least we knew you when ............... :biggrin:.

By the way, major congrats to you two :-D !

That is so cool. All I ask is that you please use the word "fatty" at least once. :icon_cool As someone mentioned, this has become the Holy Grail of all fatties. Good luck to you Bro.
Quite a crazy month, eh? Hope to say hey or grab a beer while ya'll are in new york.

Make sure to do this. I did when I was in NYC this summer and had an awesome time. Clint is a great guy and works in the area.

Back