Aprons, Tee shirts.. Grafitti??

BBQchef33 said:
I like the brothers in smoke, but dont think it will fit(room wise). Since I took out the knives, I wanted to get across the food/BBQ theme somehow.

Brothers in smoke and knives should fit on you guys shirts, for mine a couple of pairing knives and no logo will be a stretch at best. :lol:

brd1958 said:
BBQchef33 said:
I like the brothers in smoke, but dont think it will fit(room wise). Since I took out the knives, I wanted to get across the food/BBQ theme somehow.

Brothers in smoke and knives should fit on you guys shirts, for mine a couple of pairing knives and no logo will be a stretch at best. :lol:
AHHH!! Yeah and in my case the paring knives can wrap around to the back and point to the web address. :lol:

OK I'm back. Look bruthas, whatever the final design looks like--I'm gonna wear it. Please understand my suggestions are based on what I would try to do with a logo and/or t-shirt if I were designing one. Since I currently have neither the talent nor the tools to do so, I'm left with flinging my .02 like the rest of ya. I like the ideas expressed thus far. Amazingly, I think most of us (the minority voicing an opinion) are essentially in agreement. Make mine a double-x.

Let's cut to the quick.

If it were up to me, the logo would be a drain mod.

I think the drain mod should be on the back!

Hey all, been out a few days, I'm Baaaacccck.

I think the drain mod should be on the back!
But will the drain mod be brass or chrome or even galvanized -- hey these are serious issues that must be decided :D

willkat98 said:
Let's cut to the quick.

Here I go quoting myself again.

I took a break from sobriety last night. Have no recollection of even posting this last night. I was LMAO now though. Drain mod. Thats funny.

willkat98 said:
willkat98 said:
Let's cut to the quick.

Here I go quoting myself again.

I took a break from sobriety last night. Have no recollection of even posting this last night. I was LMAO now though. Drain mod. Thats funny.

No one but us would know WTF the drain mod was about; kinda like Schaffer :D

But polished brass would really look good :p

i can always pull the gay pig out of the closet if you like.

not that thats a bad thing. :roll:

Great idea to resurrect this thread. Enjoyed learning the whole story behind the logo and learning Greg has topnotch gaydar.

Great idea to resurrect this thread. Enjoyed learning the whole story behind the logo and learning Greg has topnotch gaydar.

Great - and I'm coming to the midwest bash Thursday night. :shock:

Back