Anyone else always want another smoker?

I don't but my wife keeps bring them home. ( No Joke)

Lang 60

Lang 84 Deluxe Warmer with Chargrill

Large Spicewine

Large BGE

XL - BGE

Med. BGE

Brinkman Snp

Brinkman ECB

GOSM

Weber Kettle 22" X2

Weber Kettle Smokey Joe

Weber Go Anywhere X2

Weber 670 Summit Gasser

Kenmore Elite Gasser

Camp Chef Outdoor Stove X2

Blackstone Pizza Oven X2

Blackstone 36" Griddle

Pit Barrel Cooker

Barrel House Cooker
It's either the PBC or the BHC. You can't have both. You have to be violating a law or regulation! :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

When it comes to Grills, Guns, Guitars and Gals/guys........there is no perfect one...they all have different strong points and weakness’s........need several of each!!!!

This!!!

That's why I have a stickburner, 2 pellet poopers, Weber kettle, Weber Go Anywhere, 13" mini kamado, a Joy Stove and a spot for open fire cooking.

I also have more guitars then cookers so I should buy more cookers, right? :mrgreen:

No. I do not always want another smoker.

I have one smoker , and I pay off my credit card bill in full every month

I always see other grills/smokers that I want to try out even though I don't need any more. I just keep resisting.

No. I do not always want another smoker.

I have one smoker , and I pay off my credit card bill in full every month

Not sure what your getting at here with the credit card statement. I have a Shirley, a Mak, a Kamado, a PBC, a Weber 26, a black stone griddle and I dont use credit cards. What does that have to do with always wanting another smoker?

I’m on the hunt right now. Have a couple of Craigslist deals I’m working. If I pull the trigger it should end up with some interesting posts and meals!

I’m on the hunt right now. Have a couple of Craigslist deals I’m working. If I pull the trigger it should end up with some interesting posts and meals!

What are you looking at? I think I've narrowed by next trailer down to two builders. Nothing worth a crap on craigslist in my neck of the woods.

Well. There’s a Shirley Fab in Chicago not to mention Pat’s in Carolina.

I’m watching a few porch trailer rigs in case I decide to compete.

But specifically on the short list is a guy with a Weber 26, rotisserie, and slow and sear. And a guy with a 1960s new, in box charcoal cooker with a rotisserie.

View attachment 173973

Last edited:
Those Weber 26s have piqued my interest. Thought about getting rid of the Assassin and getting one of those for a smaller footprint. One of the guys selling a Shirley around Chicago also sold a LSG a while back too. Not sure if that's the same guy you're looking at.

Those Weber 26s have piqued my interest. Thought about getting rid of the Assassin and getting one of those for a smaller footprint. One of the guys selling a Shirley around Chicago also sold a LSG a while back too. Not sure if that's the same guy you're looking at.

The 26’ers... hard not to love the simplicity, durability and flat out cooking performance :)

The LSG peewee and 20x42 in the for sale section would round out my collection nicely.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

"The next big thing" I guess it's like wanting more from work, etc. Within a month of buying my current car, I was already thinking about what I'd get when it was time to replace it. I'm not in a hurry to replace any of my cookers, but I always think about what features I'd like next. I'm happy with my selection, but I also support the idea of "I'd also like to learn on this ______." But, I have other hobbies/collections, so it's nice to spread things out and focus on others here and there.

Back