THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a post!!! Looks great. (BTW, l'd hit EITHER butt-I know, I know, I'm going!!!)

I shall Refrain

From posting the obligatory anatomy reference. Which is difficult. For me. A LOT.

Beautiful cook on both Jeanie!:thumb::thumb: How long did you rest the Memphis Pro cooked one after wrapping? It looks as if it pulled easily enough...did you check the temp it climbed to while resting? Just curious.

lol...Thank you friends, you're so sweet!! (and funny) Thanks for not sending my delicate butt to the penalty box too. :-D

Guerry, I wrapped the Pro butt in foil, then towels and left it in a cooler for about 7 hrs. It was nice and hot when I pulled it out. I didn't take the temperature...just tested for tenderness. (I pulled off a hunk and tasted it. lol)

Thanks again everybody..... you're the best. :thumb:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: Sounds like my first date :shocked::shocked::shocked: That's why context is so important :-D

LOL Dan!! You made me spit out my coffee! :laugh::laugh: Thanks for the laugh!

Well, since I'm getting to the party late all the anatomy jokes have already been made... :rolleyes: I could prolly come up with a couple more, but I've spent enough time in the PB lately as it is. :whistle:

Great lookin' pulled pork there Jeanie! I'm diggin the tostada! :clap:

I love me some butt, looks like they turned out great.....love the tostada. Now I'm thinking I need to do a couple this weekend myself.

I saw Jeanie's butt(s)!!!!:tape:

All that meat, JUST for a tostada??? Sheesh!!:wink:

Looks great, as usual, Jeanie.:thumb:

I saw Jeanie's butt(s)!!!!:tape:

All that meat, JUST for a tostada??? Sheesh!!:wink:

Looks great, as usual, Jeanie.:thumb:

Maybe those 16" tortillas that we had in Manito with some hot peppers. Then grab some of Jeannie's butt...... :shock::shock::tape::tape: for the tortillas people! That would be a meal!!!! I know I'm going......:doh:

With adding both salt and soya sauce not make your friends injection too salty??

lol Thanks friends... :wink:

With adding both salt and soya sauce not make your friends injection too salty??
Trev, the amount of both the salt and soy was minimal... combined they were just right. :thumb:

Thanks again!

Thank you BRBBQ!

82, His injection recipe was tastier than my kicked up beef broth. I still like the creamosa. :-D

Back