THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does that come with stainless sides???????

Mifo update.....

Curt, were bringin the Lang! Should be a good photo op for Ben Lang...
2 84's and a 48 cooking a half ton of pork!

Anybody need anything from the store, i'll cut ya a break on the shipping. :roll:

How are we on rub, foil pans, foil, and maybe some apple juice?

Can't wait to see all my brothers again and cook some Pretty Good BBQ for some hungry folk! :cool:

P.S. Roger, check your box.....

All signs are pointing to me being there, but my wife is OUT. Her friend is ill and she is going to go and visit with her.

I will hopefully have time to pick up the rest of the UDS supplies, and I Will be all ready to go!!

Any word on the weather?

Will this effect the UDS build if it were to rain!?

We have 2 gallons of sauce on the way, as well as 2 whole cases from a local restaurant. If everyone brings a few bottles, we'll be fun. Rub wise, bring enough for each to do about 100 lbs (12 butts or so), but they don't need to be heavily rubbed.

I have 4 lbs of ground bacon, which I'll wrap in 2-3 lbs of bacon and stuff with a lb of pepper bacon... for a 7-8 lb Bacon Implosion for Sunday breakfast.

We should have EZ ups, if guys are bringing them for their 'sites' (don't forget those!). As long as it's just raining a bit, we should be ok. It looks like it will be hit or miss, with a potential storm coming through. The weather this morning said it will be raining in one place, but not 5 miles away, so it doesn't sound like this will be a drencher. We'll just have to wait out whatever does come through, but it's supposed to clear in the evening and be good through next week. I just wish it all would go through today instead!

How are we doing on Rubs and Sauces ??
Well I dont have enough rub to do 12 butts, but I will bring what I have... I am going to just mix all of my odds and ends rubs togther and go with that...

I made up enough rub for about 50 butts, so we should be ok... I'll also toss in a couple of 'Bone Sucking Rub' just in case...

We should have EZ ups, if guys are bringing them for their 'sites' (don't forget those!). As long as it's just raining a bit, we should be ok. It looks like it will be hit or miss, with a potential storm coming through. The weather this morning said it will be raining in one place, but not 5 miles away, so it doesn't sound like this will be a drencher. We'll just have to wait out whatever does come through, but it's supposed to clear in the evening and be good through next week. I just wish it all would go through today instead!

I've got my 12x12 packed...

I also picked up an extra case of full and a case of 1/2 hotel pans that I'll bring down.

I am bringing 2ea 12ft by 14ft canopys, big bag of rub, 4 ea. stainless tables with horses, and the truck is 15ft by 7 inside the rear so we can set up our kitchen in it if the weather is too bad..........flood lights, extra chairs, propane burner and propane tank just incase need to heat water maybe for around site with some wash buckets for the site,

I am bringing 2ea 12ft by 14ft canopys, big bag of rub, 4 ea. stainless tables with horses, and the truck is 15ft by 7 inside the rear so we can set up our kitchen in it if the weather is too bad..........flood lights, extra chairs, propane burner and propane tank just incase need to heat water maybe for around site with some wash buckets for the site,

SWEET! I can unpack half the crap i just stuffed into my truck! :roll:

SWEET! I can unpack half the crap i just stuffed into my truck! :roll:
I'm down to just bringing the smoker!:eek:

Just want to wish everyone a great weekend. It's brilliant seeing the way the sense of community and friendship has taken off in here to get this organised. Shame it's just a bit far for me to get to, so I'm hoping for plenty of pics after. Looks like a winner no matter the weather.

Hey guys, I will have a 3/4 ton truck with hyd liftgate. If you need some stuff hauled early Sat am, call. I'm only 45 min away and I can leave a little early to haul if you need.
Bruce

Back